Chapter 16

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= your thoughts

Things were getting heated between Bakugo and Izuku and I needed to keep peace between all of us so I didn't fight but I didn't speak either and was going to let them unfold their own problems by themselves, letting All Might go first in teaching those two a lesson. All Might made an awesome hit damaging a great part of the city in just one hit. I finally saw what we were up against, someone of this amazing power, it was scary, but not enough to scare me the amazing adrenaline rush came in Bakugo tried to hit him but utterly failed and when everything wasn't going well and it seemed that All Might forgot about me it was a perfect chance to run for the exit but I didn't of course. I changed my arms and legs into a water dragon and grabbed my brother and Bakugo from the ground with the water. I then ran behind a nearby building unnoticed and brought those two over to me but a longer way so I wouldn't be noticed. When I saw them I whispered yelled and covered Bakugo's mouth with water so he couldn't speak.

"You both are idiots I fully understand now why I am here."

Without telling them the actual reason why I ran out of hiding and towards the awaiting All Might. I was excited that was for sure that a huge smile erupted from my face. I closed my eyes and summoned a full family of Slenderman. All Might looked horrified at the faces of Slendy and I was hurt, they aren't that scary if you get to know them. Bakugo and Izuku, who were still trapped in my water trap were watching things unfold.

"Do you intend to fight me alone?"-AM

"Of course not why do you think I have them with me."

I point to the Slendy's. I stood there and had water come to me from below causing a bit of an earthquake to happen as the water came fast and with great intensity. All Might had fallen to his knee as Slendys were causing a major headache and the water was causing enough movement that helped with doing so. The water came gushing out and flailed my coat upwards making me look amazing I bet. I transformed my legs into a fire dragon and put my hand up to my mouth and blew fire that went onto my hand. I threw it as it formed a small circle around him and using the water I pushed myself upward and through the crowd of everyone with the handcuffs in my hands ready to grab his arms. I actually thought I could win for a second there but of course hopes and dreams were all lost when All Might easily stood up and pushed me to the ground with great force that it hurt real bad. The Slendy's were going to come to me to heal me or help but I bowed my head and they went back to dust. My powers weakened and I officially let go as I was held underneath All Might's leg but all hope returned when I saw a miracle play out. Bakugo and Izuku were working together. There were able to get All Might to move off of me before they blew him up which I was really grateful for. We were now running using our quirks and I just turned into a small bird to fly away but before we reached the end we were all stopped by All Might. He caught me at a weak point as I transformed back from my physically weak state. He had held my left arm but was actually very gentle surprisingly but yet strong. He held Izuku in his other arm and Bakugo on his foot.

"Magnificent boys! Despite your reluctance to do so, you combined forces to fight the enemy as well as saving a comrade. However! For you three! That is the mere prerequisite of this exam."-AM

I then remembered something, something that I knew would come in handy. He had a loose grip on my arm not for any random reason but because he thought of my injury. His loosened grip will allow me to transform and stay on his hand without getting hurt in the process.

What is something that will scare him? A spider could do the trick, why not a tarantula? I need all the energy I can get here.

I thought of a tarantula and me then the next thing I knew I was standing on eight legs. I crawled over his arm and by now he noticed the weight difference and was turning to see. There I was right next to his face and he stared right at me, shocked and frightened he stepped back letting Bakugo free which he got up from. Then from instincts he let go of his other arm and tried to get me off but I am a smart spider and walked over his swipes and held onto his shaking arm. The two were running for the exit and when they were almost there I let reality cave in and the exhaust button turn on. I fainted right there on All Might's arm but I am pretty sure that I transformed back.

I was out like a light the rest of the day because I overworked my limits and that is not good. As I dreamed, I began to think of many things mostly how bad I feel for All Might since I had him fooled but he got me back when he fooled me when I thought I could have won by myself. Although the sad reality came to me when I woke up to see it was 3 in the morning. I hated life then there.

I was now in my class listening to the distraught of the few who failed and how my brother comforted them. During that time Shoto sat next to me and asked me a great question.

"How was your test with those two?"-S

"Well very dramatic, a lot of shocking moments, one was pretty funny, and I fainted for a good 12 hours at least."

"I saw you afterwards, you looked really drained."-S

"Well I did overexert my limits, but don't worry I am perfectly fine and kissable."

"You want me to kiss you?"-S. I blushed and put my hands to my face because I was too embarrassed.

"What here?"

"Why not?"-S. 

"Because..." I turn away from Shoto.

I have been dating Shoto for a month now. I am happy to still be with Shoto. He is so cute maybe I could kiss him quickly without anyone noticing. Oh shut up you dumbass and pay attention Aizawa-sensei is here.

"Morning, now about you end-of-term exams. I hate to say that some of you have failed and as such everybody is going to the forest lodge."-A

"Por qué?" (Pronounced (poor k) it means why in Spanish.)

"Huh?"-S

"Sorry I meant to say Nani."

Aizawa-sensei then continued to say how it was all a logical ruse and everyone became pumped up and excited at least the ones who thought were not going. In any case though they still are going to have a really hard time in remedial class bummer. I then talked with Shoto again and we discussed about random stuff mostly.

"Hey Shoto you excited."

"For the most part I suppose so."-S

"I am excited for the time I'll be with you."

"Are you sure I can't kiss you?"-S

"What the heck where did that come from?" I blushed at his bluntness.

"Well you mentioned spending time with each other which made me think of the possibilities of what you could have meant and then I thought of our previous conversation."-S

"Well ok but back to your previous question, wait."

"Shoto y/n you should come with us."-I

"Huh where?"

"We are going shopping, some of us in Class A will you come?"-I

"I visit the hospital on my free days."-S

"Sorry brother I want to save my social interactions until we get to the lodge."

"Uhh ok."-I

I then twiddle my thumbs as Shoto looks at me. I am discreetly trying to portray a message hoping he would understand and if not then great I don't have to worry about getting rejected.

"Do you want to come with me to the hospital?"-S

"Why of course Shoto. I would love to accompany you and see who it is that we are going to visit."

"Just be as enthusiastic as you are now and you will be fine."-S

"Alright I am pumped."