Chapter 29

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= your thoughts

I kind of feel weird knowing that I have a second cousin coming to this school and we look nothing alike which was a given but our quirks have such differences which is such a bummer because I really wanted someone else to understand me you know.

It is fun to find someone with a similar quirk because you can train and teach each other. I guess that is what kids are for, I wonder if Shoto has ever thought about kids I mean I am sure they would be the cutest kids yet if they have Shoto as their dad. *sigh lovingly* One of these days. Apparently I was thinking to much that I almost missed something very important to myself anyways.

"Regarding the first years hero internships the results of yesterday's conference make it abundantly clear. With the principal at the forefront, the vast majority of teachers had the following to say "call it off". Although, given the whole sequence of events that led to the implementation of the boarding school system, I suppose it was a given." -A

" 'S whatcha get!"-B

"However! There were also those of the opinion that the current policy keeping you all constantly under our protection wouldn't raise you into strong heroes. So, we reached the conclusion that 'if limited to offices that have a good track record when it comes to taking in interns, the first years shall be allowed to work as interns' so says the new policy."-A

EEH! Does that mean I can't be with Neil and Bard-sama because they never had interns? Maybe I could still go I would just have to work around things. Other than that I think everything will be fine. Please, I hope.

~~~~

It is now the weekend and I was up early this morning because I had some plans I must do. I was dressed in my normal clothes which consisted of some jeans and a sweatshirt. As I walked downstairs my brother came running pass me in a rush and I fell backwards.

"Sorry Y/n!"

I was confused on what just happened but I just shook my head and got up. I walked outside casually after saying good morning to Kaminari, Tokoyami, Mineta, and Kirishima. I saw Shoto and Bakugo outside and wanted to say goodbye to them before I left because I wasn't going to come back until late as I already told Aizawa-sensei.

"Oi Shoto! Bakugo!"

"WHAT!"-B. Bakugo wasn't happy that was a given yet I ignored and came up to them.

"Ahem, sorry if you aren't in a good mood I just came to say my goodbye's because I won't be coming back until late."

I smiled at them and started to walk in the other direction. I was going to meet up with Neil because I need to make him do something for me and then we will see from there. I get into my car and drive off heading towards my home. When I get there I see Neil and Bard-sama standing there and immediately when I get out I am trapped in a hug by them both. Neil seemed to be crying which made the mood really heavy but I still went on.

"Neil don't cry I am fine as you know. I don't think I could even stand it if you are crying, it hurts."

"What did they do to you?"-N. I remembered that feeling making me twitch and wince. Neil seeing that immediately tries to get me to talk. "Tell me or else I will just find out myself."-N

"It is not something I don't mind telling you but I must say it hurt a lot. They drained my quirk for a period of time and it was really painful it is like taking out your soul from the host but the host is pulling it back. It is really hard to describe but I know you can figure out my pain."