Chapter 27

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= your thoughts

We all ran off in different directions but I saw a building and carefully went over there to it. I saw a woman under some debris. She was crying and when she saw me she stated what her position was.

"Help me my legs are stuck and my son is passed out over there."-Citizen. I look at her son and realized what I must do.

"Don't worry both you and your son will be fine."

I summoned an gorilla and had him go grab the son who was under the building and if I took out the woman the son would get hurt so if I want to do this it the son needs protection so I put the strongest animal I know there and he covers up the son while I transform my arms into a gorilla's as well and lift up the rock moving it away from her and when I grabbed her and got her in my arms the gorilla comes back to me and we hurriedly take the woman and son to the infirmary.

"Thank you."-Woman

"It was my pleasure to help you. Get well."

I smile at her and ran off after bowing at the gorilla. I ran off again and pass another victim and immediately stopped to help.

My mom was always great at rescue missions.

The girl was on her side and holding her stomach which was "bleeding". I go over to her and quickly check her up for anything wrong but besides the bleeding she seemed alright. I give her my signature close eyed smile which made her smile.

"Don't worry you will be alright. Can you walk or should I carry you?"

"My stomach hurts really bad."-Citizen.

I pick her up and hold her in one arm while in the other I summon a bunny that I thought she would like because she has little bunnies on her shirt. She gives off a happy face and holds the little bunny in her arms while I take her to the infirmary. After I drop her off I ran again and saw the guy with wind pick up civilians/victims. I didn't want them to get hurt so I sprouted wings and took them out of the gust of wind and landed safely.

"I am sorry about that other guy but I will safely get you to the infirmary."

The two looked at each other and smiled. I get them safely to the infirmary and when I come back out again there was a large boom from the wall outside and I sprouted some angel wings and flew upwards because the dust was all over the ground. I saw a victim hanging on for dear life and I quickly rushed in and picked him up. The adult was oddly light much to my shock. He looked alright but then I realized something. He wasn't holding on for dear life he was trying to get in.

"Is there anyone in there?"

"Yes my wife. If you don't hurry the roof will fall on her."-Guy

"Don't worry about your wife if you are not injured head to the infirmary soon afterwards I will safely bring back your wife."

I gave him a confident and determined look and he seemed to respect me for that. I let him down and he runs off towards the infirmary since the dust settled. I entered the building without my wings so I don't hit anything nor would I cause anything to tumble but despite my greatest efforts the wall was unstable and begin to collapse. I rush to the woman and cover her with my body. It hurt a lot and the woman was saying things that I could barely understand because my head hurt a lot.

"Are you alright? Are you alright!"-Woman. I looked at the woman and did something quite shocking to her.

"I am alright as long as if you are. Now let's get out of here shall we?"