Chapter 26

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= your thoughts

I was now in the dormitory building sitting on the couch next to Uraraka and I felt a little uncomfortable because she never told me if she accepts me or not yet. Then we the conversation took a turn when everyone talked about Uraraka after she confessed her excited heart and Ashido said it was love. I became excited because I will know how I can help her if needed because I experience an overwhelmed heart every time my eyes meet Shoto.

"Uraraka if it is love I would love to help you? I know how you feel isn't it like whenever you see or think of him you blush or your heart starts to beat really fast?"

"When were you a love expert?"-A. Ashido gives me the look of "are you hiding something from us" look and I give a "I thought you already knew" look back. "Are you dating someone?"-A

"Wait you didn't know I thought it was obvious I mean we never actually announced it to the world but I am really confident that it was obvious."

"It's true! Well who is it?"-M

"Shoto."

"Todoroki?!"-A

"Y-yeah why do you sound so shocked?"

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?"-M

"I didn't think that it was that well hidden I thought you all would know. I am not one and nor is Shoto who will stand up to the front of the class and announce something like that."

"Well yeah, hey Uraraka you okay you have been hanging upside down for a while now."-A

Uraraka blushes and comes back down and Momo has us all go to bed. We had trained for a while now and it was now the day of the exams for our license, it also is the day where I can show off my completed trench coat. It only took a while because I had to redecorate it with my bare sewing hands. It looked great though and I was so proud even though I had Neil do most of it I still like to say that I did it. Where were standing around in our school uniforms and I walked nervously next to Shoto holding his right hand so I can cool myself down. I was blushing madly because ever since I told Ashido, Momo, Tsuyu, Hagakure,and Uraraka about my relationship with Shoto they would never stop making "aww" noises or "they are so cute" "how did I not notice they were together before". I had been trying my best to avoid them for a really long time now and Shoto knows about it as well but forces me to stay with him because "he wants to see my blushing face".

This sucks, I am nervous and a blushing mess. Shoto help me, please? I wonder if like he can make his hand colder for me, I will ask?

"Hey Shoto can you make your hand colder, please?"

He looks at me and smiles and his hand becomes colder much to my content. I put his hand on my face to cool my burning cheeks and he didn't complain but was just smiling. His hands were so nice on my cheeks that they began to cool down. Then this guy came in the middle of our plus ultra. I didn't really care what he had to say so I didn't pay attention but when I saw Shoto's face I became concerned. A moment ago he was happy and smiling now it became expressionless. I kissed Shoto's hand trying to calm him down because I knew he wasn't happy and the kiss was my way of telling him that I am here for him. When he looked at me when I did that I heard Momo and Ashido in the distance giggle and give a "aww". I blush once again and glare at them. Now I had to cool down my face again and put on my poker face.

"Thank you Shoto."

"Wait if he got top score that also means he is more talented than Todoroki and Y/n?!"-I