Chapter 4

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= your thoughts

Underline= texts

The whole time I stayed really quiet not even making a sound as I walk giving my teammates the chill as they felt like I was a ghost haunting them. Once we were in our positions mine being by the bomb, we waited. I was probably half sane half not so people are gonna have a great time. After 5 seconds the whole building froze and I still being half sane said nothing and turned my arms and legs to a fire dragons and breathed in and exhaled burning away the at trapped me. I then hid away knowing that Todoroki is coming as one I saw him and two I now have an advantage since the other guy is outside. I sneakily go behind him, tail dude keeping quiet and right before he touched it my arms turned into those of a gorilla's and I wrapped my left arm around his and my right arm wrapped around his waist enclosing his other arm as well and not allowing him to move very well. Now my insane half came out as I remembered that bastard

"Did you really think it was going to be that easy, Todo-or-ki?" I whispered in his ear and it would have have been seductive unless my voice didn't sound as demonic as it did. I felt poor Todoroki shudder and I flung him across the room away from the bomb having him slide to the wall because of his own ice. I laughed mid-evilly giving off a very scary vibe. Todoroki got up again much o my surprise and he would have been able to hit me with his ice if the impact from hitting the wall didn't make him so weak and he fell over again.

"Now you all know not to mess with my brother including the bloody bastard or things will be getting fun." I demonically laughed again and I could feel them shudder and nod through the camera. The other guy soon came as well but he didn't take too long to defeat as my rage overpowered me and I took it out on them. I mean you do know I took lessons on karate and jitsu so I can protect my brother, well it comes in very handy once in a while. Then the time ran out and team villains won, my sanity beginning to return as I was left alone in the building and as any sane person would do I unfreezes the building using my fire dragon powers to melt it back to normal only no cracks were anywhere which surprised me a tad. No one had saw me melt the place as the other fight already started. I got to All Might when I came back and asked to see my brother.

"Can I go see my brother?"

"Yeah sure." I think I made everyone crap their pants a little as from what their faces told me.

"I am sorry if I scared you please don't be scared of me I am actually really nice if you are on my good side." I bowed to them as they sweat dropped and I left to go see my brother in the infirmary. I saw my brother and Todoroki and felt guilt rush over me knowing full well how overly excessive I went to the fight. I then bowed to Todoroki and kept apologizing, a habit I learned from Izuku. Once they told me to stop, I did and went over to them.

"Did that *ahem* he do anything bad to you?"

"If you are talking about Kaa-Chan then no. Also Todoroki-kun told me everything."

"Even being tied to a chair?"

"Yes. Y/n you need to work on your anger issues."

"I blame my dad so don't blame me it is in my genes."

"Huh what do you mean? Are you going to tell me more about your family?" My brothers eyes filled with hope making it hard for me to say no.

"Fine one question it is the least I can do for almost killing someone."

"Wait then shouldn't Todoroki-kun ask then?"

"Fine. Todoroki-kun do you have something you want to ask of me?"