Chapter 19

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

I was so happy when it was over but before we were out of the forest I called over Slendy and he returned Mochi to me and after thanking him and bowed he disappeared, allowing me to rejoin the group. I had my Neko ears and tail on so I can make sure Mochi was okay.

"Are you okay Mochi?"

"Yes mommy thank you."-M

"Anything for you."

I walked up to Shoto and the rest of them with throbbing legs and sore arms. Shoto looked at me and it seemed like he had a question mark come over his head but decided not to question me.

"Seems like there was no use in threatening to deprive you of lunch. My bad, I meant by our standards."-M

"So it was just to boast huh?"-Rikido

"Honestly I thought you guys would take longer. To be figure out my awakened Earth beasts so quickly and easily you guys are good especially you 5."-Pb

Pixie-bob points over at me, Ida, Shoto, Bakugo, and Izuku and I become flustered as one of my favorite heroes just complimented me. She talks of about the experiences that we may have had and then one thing caught my ears and my eyes widen.

"As well as your putting the effort to save others first is also a good thing to do."-Pb

Pixie-bob winks at me making me blush and Shoto noticed. He stares at me intently and then looks at my bag to see Mochi poking her/his head out of the bag and all he did was smile and pat my head that was back to normal because I couldn't keep my transformation up for that long as I was already drained.

"Speaking of marriage age."-I

"Don't speak."-Pb

"Are one of you that boys mother?"-I

I turn my head towards where Izuku was looking at to see a young boy that had a face that will lead him to being the next Bakugo. Apparently the kid's name was Kouta and he is the nephew of Mandalay. Izuku went up to him being himself, introducing himself but in return got a punch where it would hurt the most. I laughed to my hearts content getting shocked looks from many of my classmates.

"W-why are you laughing Y/n?"-U

"Just I had some good flashback to a particular day." I look at Bakugo with a big smile on my face and one eye closed while I wipe a small tear from my eye.

"Hey don't compare me to that kid."-B

"But it is true."

He didn't deny it and just turned away from me, making others confused on why I must be acting off. I walk over to Bakugo with a big smile on my face.

"Come on you have to laugh a little."

All Bakugo did was turn his head but I saw a small smile on his face allowing me to walk off in contentment. I go over to Uraraka as we were going to get ourselves prepared in our room but before I left I was called over by Pixie-bob and Aizawa-sensei.

"Y/n why did you bring your pet?"-A

I was mad and a frown shown on my face that replaced my once bright smile. I placed a hand over my bag to show of my protectiveness.

"Mochi is not a pet to me. In fact I brought him/her with me because I couldn't Mochi alone for that long of time he/she would become depressed and could die because I am like her/his mother."

Aizawa-sensei didn't show it but he was surprised by my sudden attitude toward him and walked off letting Pixie-bob decide what to do.

"I don't care if she/he stays as long as you can take care for her/him and he/she won't cause any trouble then that would be okay with us."-Pb