Chapter 24

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

c/d- choose design

c/c=choose color

Italics= your thoughts

The rest of summer break wasn't as fun as hoped, I was forced to stay inside by the police and my mom so I couldn't visit Shoto as much which was saddening and Mochi was beginning to become less dependent of me and more independent, yet we still cuddle together. I had paperwork in the summer though but I got that done quickly after having a boring day. Now though school begins and with school beginning it means me and Izuku would have to leave home. I had all things packed and Mochi was already taken to the dorms, I just hope she/he would be alright for the time I am gone.

"If I text please respond immediately and always eat three meals a day."-M

"We will mom."

"You know I am still against this."-M

"I know."-I

"Goodbye mom I love you."

I give mom a hug and Izuku does as well then we were off heading towards our dorms. I drove the car with us because I didn't want to leave it there just in case if I need to make a quick run going out somewhere. The building was massive just for one class. We all walk inside and Aizawa-sensei stood there as if he awaited our arrival.

"First of all Class 1-A what's most important is that you all gathered here safely once again."-A. People began to talk on how they had almost not made it. I just sighed and looked away, I was a little sad no one had realized of my presence.

"Now I am going to give you all a quick briefing regarding the dorms. But before that just one thing, it is true that you were to get your license after the training camp but you didn't get them so why were some of you acting like you did. Todoroki, Kirishima, Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, and Ida. You five were present on that evening in "that place" you took it upon yourselves to proceed towards the site of Y/n's rescue."-A

There was many shocked faces besides for at least 7 of us, including Bakugo and me. I was worried for what was to come next but I stayed calm and if necessary I will try to persuade him and take the blame. I wasn't going to have my brother's dreams crushed and those others to have theirs crushed as well.

"From the looks on your classmates faces they understand the weight of your behavior. A lot of things have been pigeonholed in light of everything, but I'll saw this now. If it weren't for All Might's retirement with the exception of Y/n, Jiro, and Hagakure I would have all of you expelled as punishment."

I looked around to see everyone with a saddened face and it made me feel so bad if only the villains never wanted me or Bakugo and if only I was strong enough then their trust with Aizawa-sensei wouldn't have been lost. It is all my fault too, if I hadn't told those few my last words then maybe they wouldn't be as encouraged to go. I was glad that I had all my tears shed a while ago because I probably would have cried right now if I didn't. Although for some weird reason I will still remember the pain I felt and give a sudden jolt or scream whenever I remember. It just hurt that much that it was permanently stuck in my nerves. I jumped right then getting a weird look from Bakugo who was one of the few who weren't looking down. I then saw Bakugo take away Kaminari behind a bush and his electricity go out. He was then pushed out of the bush with that funny face and everyone laughed I even cracked up a smile. He comes over to me and pats my head and I just give him one of my cute smiles which he turned away from. I then felt a warm hand on mine and I turned to see a not so happy Shoto.