Chapter 20

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= your thoughts

I closed my eyes and felt being lifted and given water and I gotten everything I could have been given to bring myself back to health. I opened my eyes again to feel extremely healthy and knew Neil wasn't lying when he said that the creatures would do anything just to keep you alive.

"Thank you."

I stood up and bowed at them and looked up to see them all gone except Kouta. He looked disgusted but tried not to show it this time. I then remembered yesterday and began to ask him if he was alright only to get him to turn his head but then he looked at me again and saw my sincerity and asked me a question instead.

"Why do you ask?"-K

"Because well I am worried for you and you kind of remind me of myself." He looked at my curiously.

"Well you see I was once like you as well someone who hated heroes, I even hated my brother Izuku Midoriya for a while because of his love for heroes but then one day a doctor told us that Izuku was quirkless but apparently that was a lie, but we didn't find out about that until recently, yet on that fateful day I actually pitied my brother because I knew how much he looked up to them and so from that day onward I did everything quirkless as well I didn't use my quirk until recently as well because I wanted to make my brother feel less lonely in the world." I gave Kouta a small smile.

"Why did you hate heroes?"-K

"Because Kouta my parents, are not the Midoriya's, they are the f/n. When I was 2 years old they were taken away from me as long as some other close people to me. Villains had took them away from me and I blamed it on the heroes for three years."

"So why did you want to become a hero?"-K. That question came out with disgust and disdain, yet I still answered honestly.

"Because 1, I wanted my brother to not be alone in his decision, but my main reason would be number 2, because I want to become strong enough to save my parents. Yes it is a selfish reason but those were my main two goals but the more I got into the school year, used my quirk and went through so much experience. I finally realized that this is what makes me happy and I love it and the people around me."

"Dinner time."-Pb

"Are you going to come Kouta?"

"No."-K

"Ok see you around."

I ran off towards the building and when entered I noticed I was the only one not drained and I felt bad because I probably would have been in the same situation if I wasn't healed back to perfect health. Shoto was the first to come up to me and complained about how I'm not tired and leaned on me like I did to him this morning. Then my brother came complaining to me and I just gave off a nervous laugh.

"Yesterday I said that it would be the last day we helped out."-Pb

"So if you want to eat get off your asses and make it yourself. Curry!"-Rd

I became excited because, well, I love to cook and it has been a while since I have done something different. My exhilaration made Shoto get off my shoulder and look at me with a glow of "I call first dibs of your food" look in his eyes. We changed our gym clothes to our regular clothes and I took Mochi with me. I told Mochi to stay away from anything that gives off heat and only to touch things you know of like the dirt. I put my hair up (unless your hair is to short) and I grabbed ingredients after washing my hands preparing a pot for myself. I had my fire dragon arms ready and breathed fire where needed making sure Mochi was far away from it and then taking my regular hands back when done. Then I grabbed everything I needed and began to cook. I peeled some potatoes and carrots I then grabbed some other ingredients adding it to the curry like corn even adding a bit of steak and of course had rice no the side. After a while of cooking and making sure each ingredient was well cooked I took the spices I had and examined them.

How much should I put? Let's put about half a tablespoon in since it is a a big bowl and a quarter for this, and probably a teaspoon and tablespoon for those two.

I put some of the spices in my hand and hoped that it was a close to accurate amount. I put them all in there and gave it a taste test and was satisfied. Everyone seemed to be done with this so I take my pot as well and headed inside followed by Mochi. I placed down my curry and rice and Shoto was first to grab and I laughed silently. I sat down and Mochi came on my lap. So seeing that Shoto served me a plate.

"Y/n did you make your own curry?"-I

"Yeah why do you ask? Do you want some?"

"Really thanks Y/n you are the best!"-I

"Can I have some, too?"-U

"Sure Uraraka, take what you want."

I watched Izuku and Uraraka take their first bite. Izuku rarely gets to eat my cooking because mom makes it for us and Uraraka has never eaten anything of my own so their faces were filled with splendor as their taste buds looked to be dancing with joy by the expressions they were making. Me and Shoto on the other hand ate like it was nothing new to us and really it isn't he and I have eaten my cooking very often. Izuku then left at one point leaving with a plate of my curry but I didn't bother to ask it wasn't any of my business. I finished my curry and gently took Mochi to her/his bed. I was going to sleep as well preparing myself for what is to become of us for the next few days.