Chapter 33

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= your thoughts

Enjoy, :D

It was night time by now and Shoto was going to stay in my room tonight because of how quiet it was and we wouldn't be disturbed as he said. I questioned though what he was thinking but continued onward anyways. We laid down on my bed and I stared at him as he did the same. I begin to talk about my internship with him and told him how I am the owner of the incorporation. He was shocked of course but I continued.

"I was suppose to be just a fill in until my parents came back but then they retired being heroes because they want to spend all their time doing what they missed out on for the past 14 years. So my internship isn't much of hero work more like more training to be able to fully take over the company. Also I don't think I told you about the fight, did I?"

He shook his head no and I tell him from beginning to end what happened and left out no details. He had a sad look on his face and I quickly wanted that sad face to go away so I made a joke.

"Oh Shoto by the way we are having a child."

"Eh?!"-S

"Just looking at you makes me pregnant."

Shoto blushes as I cuddle closer to him. His body was really warm and I was really cold so I did what any normal person who was cold would do if the found something warm. I tightened my hug with him and wrapped my leg with his. Although that position didn't last that long because I was suddenly pushed downwards and a shadow was casted above me. I looked at what was going on to see Shoto breathing irregularly above me staring down at my stomach. I had a worried look in my eyes not because of the situation but more of that I hope he was alright.

"S-Shoto?"

"Y/n saying and doing things like that is just going to make it harder for me to control myself."-S.

I blushed and laid in a more vulnerable position with my legs touching his and me hands laid right next to my head. Shoto looked at me and stared straight into my eyes and I was blushing but my eyes showed lust that which he noticed.

"Then don't hold back."

He immediately pushes himself on me and I immediately listened to everything he wanted. His kisses weren't as gentle as they were usually as they contained more lust but that was exactly what I needed right now. He licked my lips in between a kiss asking for entrance and I obeyed opening my mouth letting his tongue slip through and explore.

~~~~

I had woken up that morning to see Shoto gone and knew that he went to his room as we always leave before anyone wakes up when in the others room. I look around and stand up only to have my legs give out and me to fall backwards. I did some leg stretches like I normally do but this time it hurt a lot more than usual.

Maybe it wasn't my smartest idea to let Shoto fully dominate me or, well, more like Shoto's hormones.

I grab my clothes that were laying next to the floor and put them in my hamper. The rest of the morning was normal and I was really glad it was a Saturday because if we had school I don't know how embarrassed I would feel to face anyone. So because I don't want to see anyone's face today I am going to lock myself in my room with only myself and Mochi. It was fun I must say I catched up on some anime and manga, played some games online as well as with Mochi and at one point my brother knocked on my door and asked if I could come down to practice and all I did was say that I have a cold and that I shouldn't be around anyone today and he left immediately without anything else which made me laugh. Although shortly after I realized why and it was because he brought someone else along so then I really had to fake it. I got in my bed and thought about Shoto from last night and blushed madly so I was ready for them to come in.