Chapter two: Day of the auditions | part 1 |

~ Hangli POV ~ 

"WAKE UP LUCAS! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR AUDITIONS CAUSE OF YOU NOW!" I yelled as I hit his face with a pillow. 

"HOW ARE YOU NOT WAKING UP STILL!" I gave him a nice, hard slap to the face.

"AAAHHHHHH!" He jumped up.

"I knew that would wake you!" I said proudly.

"You didn't know, you just want a reason to slap me!" Lucas held his red cheek with a hand mark on it.

"Maybe both I guess! But hurry up! Auditions about 30 minutes later!" I stomped out his room.

As I entered and kitchen, I made a quick breakfast for Lucas and I before auditions. You can't impress Chan if your stomach is interrupting serious scenes! I began to quickly mixed up some pancake mix. 

- 7 minutes later - 

I made enough pancakes to fill up Lucas, god he eats a lot! I grabbed two plates and placed two pancakes on my plate, and 8 for Lucas. 

"LUCAS! COME AND EAT NOW!" I yelled across the house. 

"IM COMING!" He yelled back.

I saw him rushing in the dining room with his backpack on one arm and his shoes on his free hand. He sat down at the table, waiting for some food. 

"Here you go!" I placed his plate in front of him.

"Fork please?" 

"DONT BE SUCH A LAZY A-"

"Okay okay! Jeez! Sorry, I'll get it myself then..." he walked away, walking to the cabinets for his fork.

We both began eating silently till he spoke.

"Hangli, do you like anyone?" He didn't make any eye contact.

I was taken aback from his question. Why would he think I like anyone? What's going through his head to think I like anyone?

"Wh-What?" I almost choked on my pancakes.

"Do you like anyone? Like a crush or something...?" He motioned his hands with his words. 

"U-um...." I didn't know how to answer. 

How do I answer? Do I like anyone? I pretty much have only guy friends and not so much girl friends. I have really nice relationships with guys, does that mean I like anyone? Am I considered a..... tomboy? 

"So you do like someone!" Lucas's eyes grew big.

"WAIT WHAT!?!" I got startled by his sudden yelling.

"You like someone!" He shouted again.

"What!?! No I don't!" 

"Then why didn't you answer me! You stuttered and grew quiet! So you do like someone!"

"I don't!" 

"Then explain yourself!"

"Well I don't know! I just had to think about it!" 

"So you're considering?" He calmed his voice down.

I paused silently looking in his eyes.

"OH MY GOD! TELL ME WHO! WHO! WHHHOOOOOO!" He shook my shoulders.

"S-ST-STO-STOP I-IT!" I tried to speak.

"TELL ME WHO IT IS FIRST!" He shook me even more.

"I-I C-CA-CAN-CAN'T I-IF Y-YO-YOU K-KE-KEE-KEEP S-SH-SHA-SHAK-SHAKI-SHAKIN-SHAKING M-ME!"