Chapter eight: My Heart?

~ Hangli POV ~

I ran to Lucas, throwing my pencil on the ground.

"What do you mean you got kicked out?" I hugged him tight. He hugged me tighter, but I didn't care, he was hurting.

"I-I broke one of our ru-rules!" He sobbed out on my shoulder. I stood on my tip toes because of his height.

"Let's take this to the couch..." I rubbed his back.

I felt him nod and I led him to couch while he wiped his stuffy nose. We sat next to each other as I hugged him again. He never been this broken in a long time... NCT was the people who fixed him after what happened to him in the past. He can't go back thinking the same things he thought of before...

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked him.

"La-Later" I felt him grasp my shirt.

"Okay..." I whispered.

I may be the smaller and younger sibling, but sometimes that's what some people need.

He fell asleep on my lap as I caressed his hair. I decided to pull out my phone and text the same guy that texted me earlier.

Me

Hey.

Unknown number

Hey, wassup?

Me

May I ask a question?

Unknown number

Yeah!

Me

What happened to my brother?

Unknown number

Oh...

Me

"Oh..." what? What the hell happened to him?

Unknown number

He kinda...

Me

KINDA WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

Unknown number

DON'T CURSE AT ME! I WAS THE ONE THAT GOT HURT!

Me

What do you mean...?

Unknown number

HE THREW HIS PHONE AT HAECHAN, HE STEPPED ON MY HAND, HE LOCKED ME IN A ROOM, AND THEN I GOT HIT WITH A FRYING PAN BY HIM! SO DON'T BLAME STUFF ON ME OR MY FRIENDS, DON'T ACT LIKE YOUR BROTHER ISN'T THE BAD GUY EITHER!

Did he really? I looked down at his face, his eyes still puffy and tears stained his bare face. I kept a deep stare at him, watching him breath in and out. Did he really do all that? Why though? I looked back at my phone and texted the guy again.

Me

Why did he do all that?

Unknown number

I DON'T KNOW! ASK HIM! IT'S LIKE HE HAS ANGER ISSUES OR SOMETHING! TELL HIM TO NEVER COME BACK TO US! WE ARE OVER HIM!

That was when I snapped. He made me mad. He couldn't even give Lucas a second chance?

Me

YOU KNOW WHAT? THAT'S FUCKING IT! BYE YOU BITCH!

He didn't respond. I took Lucas's phone from his pocket and tried to find out where they live. I found a location and decided to go there. I grabbed a pillow around the size of my thighs and quickly swapped it out with me. I made sure Lucas looked comfortable and set down pillows on the floor next to the couch, just incase he falls off.