Chapter seven: Kicked Out

~ Renjun POV ~

"No Jisung! I am not giving you her number!" Lucas groaned.

"Why not though? Jaemin hyung got it!" Jisung stomped his feet.

"That's because he stole my phone," Lucas stared at the door, with fire in his eyes.

"Oh... okay then!" Jisung threw his shoe at Lucas, ran up to him, stole his phone, and locked himself in the bathroom.

"YAH! Jisung unlock the bathroom!!"

Lucas ran to the bathroom.

"Why does everyone want her number?" I asked, leaning against the wall just watching the show.

"I have no idea!" Lucas hyung almost shouted like he was mad at me.

"It's because we admire beauty," Jaemin leaned next to me.

"How did you get out?!?" Lucas's posture straightened.

"Oh, Jeno helped me!" He smiled.

"Get back here you little-" Lucas hyung began chasing Jaemin again.

I sighed at Jaemin running away from Lucas hyung and Lucas hyung tripping from Jaemin throwing things behind him. When will this stop?

"Hyung, is the coast clear?" Jisung poked his head out the door.

I nodded and he sighed in relief.

"What's up with you guys and Hangli though?" I asked, curious about their thoughts of her.

"Oh, it's just that-" a loud sound cut Jisung off.

We both flinched at the loud bang. We began to hear really loud screaming now. We both looked at each other in worry and walked towards the screaming.

Our eyes soon met with the sight of Jaemin on the floor with Lucas standing next to him with a shocked expression holding a frying pan on his right hand. Jaemin was screaming while crawled up into a ball.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!?!?!?" Taeyong hyung came in.

Everyone soon started crowding around the two with questioning looks.

"I didn't mean to-"

"DIDN'T MEAN TO WHAT? HIT JAEMIN WITH A FRYING PAN? WHO ARE YOU, RAPUNZEL?" Taeyong scolded Lucas.

"HELP! IT HURTS!" Jaemin screamed actual words this time.

"YUTA, KUN, JAEHYUN, DOYOUNG, AND EVERYONE ONE ELSE NOT IN DREAMIES HELP JAEMIN! LUCAS AND THE REST OF THE DREAMIES HAVE A TALK WITH ME IN MY ROOM! NOW!" Taeyong walked away in anger.

"Dang, I didn't expect this to happen..." Jeno whispered in my ear.

"I-It doesn't matter, lets just go to Taeyong's room before he gets even more mad,"I began to walk.

Jeno and the rest followed.

As we entered his room, he was standing next to his bed with his arms crossed.

"Sit. Down." He spoke through gritted teeth.

We all sat not saying a word.

"What happened to make YOU hit Jaemin?" He pointed at Lucas.

"Um- uh- I-"

"Shut it! I don't need you to stutter and waste my time," he cut Lucas off.

Lucas gulped and looked down.

"Boys," he looked at all of us but Lucas hyung, "What caused Lucas to get this mad?"

"Well uh... we kinda wanted Hangli's number, but he didn't give it to us...." Jisung spoke.

"Well did you guys ask?" He threw another question at us.

"Jisung did, but Jaemin didn't," I said quickly. I'm not even part of this. I was suppose to check on them but then all this began to happen.

"Aish!" Taeyong hyung scratched his scalp a bit rough in anger. "Jaemin needs to learn to ask first in situations like this! Look at what he got into now!" He then eyed Lucas.

"Yah! I didn't hit him on purpose!" Lucas stood up from the bed, soon looking down at Taeyong making him appear like he has the upper hand.

"Oh sit back down would ya!" Taeyong shoved Lucas back down. "And how was that 'not on purpose'?" Taeyong mocked the way Lucas hyung sounded.

"It's because I trapped him in the kitchen, then he was about to run away, but then I grabbed the pan and held it out, and he just ran into it!" Lucas hyung shouted again.

"Wouldn't he know how to avoid a pan?" Taeyong questioned, knowing that Jaemin isn't that dumb not to know how to run around a pan.

"Well I don't know! It's Jaemin!"

"That's it! Lucas get out!" Taeyong pointed at the door.

We were all caught off guard, especially Lucas.

"Wait- what?" Lucas's voice cracked.

"I said get out! You broke one of our rules! 'Do not hurt another member' and you hurt Jaemin!" Taeyong explained.

"B-but-"

Haechan cut Lucas hyung off, "Sorry to interrupt but Lucas hyung also stepped on Jaemin's fingers and threw his phone at me before he hit Jaemin soooo...."

"Haechan!" Jeno, Jisung, Mark, Lucas, and I looked at Haechan extremely done with him.

"What?" He shrugged.

"Lucas. Is this true?" Taeyong turned the attention back to him.

"Um... yeah it's true..." Lucas sighed in defeat.

"Okay. That's it! Lucas you are officially kicked off of NCT! Get out of this house! NOW!" Taeyong yelled.

"O-Okay..." Lucas nodde before leaving.

We all looked at each other completely shocked. We totally forgot about the rules we agreed to follow and never thought of them. I didn't know that it could lead us to getting kicked out of our friend group.

"You guys can leave now. I just needed witnesses that saw what happened," Taeyong motioned his hand for us to leave.

We all nodded in silence and left. We didn't say word for the next few hours.

~ Hangli POV ~

- Hangli/Lucas's house -

I was just doing my homework at the kitchen counter before I heard the front door open and close harshly. I turned around to see a red eyed Lucas.

"Wha-What happened?" I was still surprised about his appearance.

"I got kicked out of NCT!" He cried out.

I gasped.

•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•

Hello Hello Hello! Author Nim is back! My hand is still messed up but it's not as bad as it used to be! I'm fine! I just need to ask my dad for the punching bag back! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I was gone kinda for a while, I was a bit busy with my apply fic. Oh that reminds me, please join my apply fic! I have 3/8 slots taken and I would love it if some of the readers from here apply! Anyways, thank you for the nice comments and for being patient! I really appreciate it! Your comments made me happy when I read them! You're all really supportive and thanks so much! But here is my ending now! Wait for next chapter!

Bye~~~