Chapter Twenty: Principal's office

I'm warning you guys. What you're about to read is gonna be hectic.

> Lunch Time<

~ Hangli POV ~

I walked into the cafeteria. I was walking towards Renjun's table until something stopped me. I felt a hand on my wrist. I quickly pulled my wrist away in fright. I guess I'm traumatized of what happened... I looked up and it was Hyunjin.

"Um... hey, you wanna sit with us for lunch today?" He asked.

"Yeah sure!" I smiled back.

I wanted to sit with Renjun and them, but I didn't want to be rude. So I just sat with Hyunjin and the rest of the guys.

As I was walking over to their table, all the boys looked at me weirdly. Almost like they're... worried?

"Hangli, sit next to me," Chan said with a monotone voice.

I sat next to him. But everyone isn't acting the same way. No one is talking. No one is messing around. Minho isn't even making dirty jokes, Changbin looks scared for once, Jisung is avoiding food and not stuffing his face like a chipmunk, Woojin isn't eating his chicken, HIS FAVORITE FOOD! Felix isn't smiling like always, Seungmin isn't bullying anyone, and Jeongin isn't showing his face. He has his head on the table. Is anyone okay here? Chan is eating very aggressively and then there is Hyunjin. Hyunjin is just sitting here awkwardly, eating his food. I want to ask if anyone here is okay, but I don't think that they want to talk about it. Ugh, whatever.

"Um, are you guys okay?" I asked quietly.

"No," Jeongin said, still keeping his head down.

"Why?"

"Guess," Felix side eyed me.

Why is he giving me that look? What did I do?

"Sorry but I really don't know why you guys aren't okay," I said.

"Just deal with it," Minho said, leaning back in his chair, looking up at the ceiling.

"Guys be nicer," Chan said.

"But what if we don't want to," Seungmin said.

"Just be nicer! I'm not gonna ask again!" Chan slammed his fist on the table.

It created a loud bang and everyone in the cafeteria had their attention on us. I felt thousands of eyes on me. I look to the side and I see Renjun there, looking concerned.

Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"You know we would be in a better mood if Hyunjin wasn't here sitting with us!" Jisung said.

Hyunjin looked taken aback.

"I told you guys! He apologized!" Chan yelled at Jisung.

"So?" Woojin added.

I have a feeling that a fight is gonna break out...

Chan got up from his seat and walked over to Woojin. He then punched Woojin in the face.

"I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT HE APOLOGIZED! HE CAN SIT WITH US! OKAY?" Chan yelled at everyone.

Woojin held the side of his face. The side of his lip was bleeding. He then got up from his seat and kicked Chan in the side. Chan stumbled a bit. Chan then punched Woojin and a fight broke out. But it was uneven, Woojin, Jeongin, Seungmin, Felix, Changbin, Minho, and Jisung started to fight Chan.

Hyunjin and I sat there. I got up from my seat and tried to pull off the boys from Chan. Hyunjin then tried to help me.

"Ew get the fuck off!" Felix kicked Hyunjin in the gut.