Chapter four: Calmed down

Author Nim here! I would like to say that my chapters are gonna be shorter now(sometimes REALLY short, like this one). I'm disappointed in myself to be honest. I got an F in writing! AND I FRICKEN TURNED ALL MY WORK IN!!! MY TEACHER IS SUCH A FUQING BISH!!! I TURNED MY WORK IN AND SHE SAID IT'S IMCOMPLETE!! HAHAHA!! FIX YOUR GLASSES LADY, I HAD ALL THE WORK DONE AND YET I GOT A 0 ON IT. AND I SWEAR TO GOD, IT IS WORTHY ENOUGH TO GET ATLEAST A B!!! But anyways... lets continue the story, shall we?

~ Hangli POV ~

I stormed out of the auditorium. Why doesn't Lucas and Chan take this seriously? Don't they already know how mad our parents is going to be? The way I tried to beat the crap out of  Lucas wont even be as bad as what our parents is going to do. Do they really believe that they will just let it go easily? NO! Of course they wont let go of it easily. Are they this blind, did I bust their heads too much in the past?

As I was storming down the hallway, Jeongin caught my eye.

"Hey noona, are you okay?" Jeongin stopped me.

"N-" I cut myself off, "Yes, I'm okay." I gave him a pretty fake looking smile.

"Oh noona!" He whined. "Tell me what happened!" He pouted after.

I was going to tell him no... but of course his adorableness just had to convince me to spill... sorta.

"Fine! But later! Maybe lunch or something. Maybe we can go out together someone private, so no one else can find out." I pinched his cheeks playfully.

"Okay! I'm good with that!" He piped out.

"Go to class Jeongin, I don't want you to be late." I smiled at him.

"Okay noona! Take care!" Jeongin hugged me.

"You too, Jeongin! And stay out of trouble!" I pointed my finger, almost like a mom disciplining their child.

"Noona~, I'm not like that!"

"I know I know, just making sure!" I smiled walking away.

"Bye noona!"

"Bye Jeongin!" I waved.

"Jeongin sure did make my day." I thought to myself.

Author Nim here again! Sorry for being extremely annoying right now, but one more announcement! So I asked some friends which fanfic should I try doing first, and they all said that both "If I could go back" and "3 stages" sounds good. So I honestly don't know what to do. I want to start this one even though I need to work on my first one, "Stuck in a triangle", but I have writers block, AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW!!! I wrote everything in a book, and I have almost 100 pages written, yet, I still can't type all that in. But back to the point, I have decided to spoil a bit. I'll give a small and brief description of my thoughts of the 2 new fanfic's.

If I could go back

About: Ten

Description (technically one part I want to put in the story):

~ Ten POV ~

What am I doing here? All the regrets in my life is coming back to me. Why did I have to do that in the first place? I hurt her too many times, now it's time for her to hurt me, but she's not doing it intentionally, unlike how I did...

Characters:

Kang Eundong (aka y/n)

- Kang Daniel (Eundong's brother)

- Ten (actually is the main character, y/n isn't the main character unlike other stories. The point of view should always be Ten's, if it isn't then it's either 3rd person or I really have to switch it to another persons point of view for the story to make sense)

- Wanna one (Basically Eundong's friends)

- NCT (will be better described if I ever really publish this story)

3 Stages

About: Still haven't decided yet

Description (This is gonna be a sucky description):

1. Love - love at first sight, we first met, irrepressible connection between us

2. Stay - we hang out, have vacations, sleep at each others dorms.... and date

3. Forget - new guy, new look, new hobbies, new... interests?

You caught my eye... why did you?

(And again, might not be y/n's story, most likely going to be the idols story!)

Characters:

- (Idol that I need help in finding out who to use)

- Min (y/n, and I just thought of Jaemin, haha, love ya Jaemin)

- Rose (Min's best friend)

And that's all I have for now! Hope someone can actually help me decide this. I get only one comment, I'm talking about you Nana_renjun!! And thank you for that!