Chapter five: Seriously?

~ Lucas POV ~

Honestly, how could Chan do that to me? I mean, can't he just replace Hangli with another girl and not replace me with another guy?? Like, seriously Chan?

- Next Day - 

~ 3rd person POV ~ 

After Hangli finally calmed down, she went back home. Hangli was kinda scared if anything was said in the media yet, but surprisingly, her parents didn't find out yet. It turns out that Lucas and Chan told everyone that heard their biggest secret to no tell anyone. And if they do.... well... Hangli would beat them up. Everyone agreed to not tell anyone, of course. 

~ Lucas POV ~ 

- Mark's house - 

"I swear to GOD!! Mark!!! I didn't Get the lead role!!!!" I whined.

"We know!" Taeyong rolled his eyes, talking about everyone in the room.

"Well you're lucky that you even got in the play! I didn't!" Chenle crossed his arms. 

"To be fair.... you are a little too loud..." Jisung rubbed his back. What a cutie.

"Lucas stop complaining! You know Renjun is right here, right?" Chenle eyed me. 

I look to my right and he was just sitting there looking really uncomfortable and awkward.

"What? Say something." I spoke to Renjun with a bit of additude.

"Well... um..." he gulped.

"What? Cat got your toungue?" I rolled my eyes and layer back on the floor.

"Dude, stop being so rude because you didn't get the part. Just deal with it already." Mark said without looking away from his phone screen.

"He couldv'e just replaced her, and not me." i rubbed my face.

"Woooaaahhh dude! Don't stoop so low. That's so rude." Jaemin said, as the rest gave me an 'Are your for real' look. 

"You're her older brother, don't say that about her. We may not know her cause um... you didn't tell us about her, but that still is so mean of you." Haechan added.

I looked back at Renjun and noticed he was looking down in embarrassment I guess, he didn't say anything yet, why not?

"Renjun!" I sat up again. he looked at me and I spoke again, "What do you think of my sister? "

All the boys but Renjun looked at me a weird way. I guess it's because I'm not so in the mood for being nice right now, especially  to Hangli, and then I ask something like this. Then everyone turned their heads to the silent Renjun.

"Soooo?" I asked.

"Well I'm... I don't know what to do  guess..." He said quietly.

What does he mean by that? Is this kid for real right now?

"What do you mean you don't know? It's a simply  question!" I kinda got angry with him.

"Well you know, she's your sister... and I don't know anything about her but her name..." Renjun finally spoke in an okay volume. 

The rest of the boys are pretty quiet, why exactly?

"Hey! Why is everyone so quiet today?" I looked round at everyone.

"Well, I believe that the younger boys should answer that." Win Win said. 

'He actually speaks?' I thought. 'He barely has any lines! In anything!'

"What does he mean by that?" I looked at Mark, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, Chenle, and Jisung. Oh, and don't forget Renjun.

They all looked at eachother with a worried face and gulped. What's wrong with them today? They are acting weirder than my hyungs.

"Sorry to interrupt, but they tell me their secrets cause I don't usually have lines, sooo... they can now deal with this on their own." Win Win added.

"Well, thanks a lot hyung." Haechan fake smiled at Win Win. Win Win faked smiled back.

"I believe that pretty much everyone knows about this but Lucas, we should leave you guys in here for a bit." Taeyong got up from the couch. 

All of my hyungs begin to stand up and walk out of the room. Seriously, what do they mean? After they all left, they closed the door and I just stare at their worried faces.

"You know what, I don't know why I'm here. I'm not even interested in girls." Renjun got up and left. 

So it's about girls? What about girls?

"Hyu-Hyung....?" Mark hesitated a bit.

"What?" I responded.

"So, some of us here has a TINY like TINY TINY crush on....." Mark stopped talking.

"Go on?" I gave attitude showing I wanted him to hurry up.

"On Hangli!" Ten popped his head in the door.

All of their eyes widen, so do mine.

'WHHAAT!?!?!?!?!?!" I screeched.

"Oops. Wrong timing?" Ten asked.

"GET OUT!!" All the boys yelled in unison.

Jeno attempted to throw a ball at Ten, but before the ball made an impact, i heard the door close with a sound of the ball hitting the door afterwards. I sat there with my eye wide open. 

"Hyung... we can explain..." Jaemin spoke.

"FIRST OF ALL!!! TELL ME WHY YOU TOLD EVERYONE BUT ME!!" I randomly snapped At them.

"Well um, before I began to admire Hangli, you remember my last crush right? Soni?" Jaemin began.

"Yes... continue..." I spoke.

"Well basically, we don't want to tell you who we like, cause... What you did to Soni was super embarrassing and I was afraid that that would happen to Hangli as well.... BUT THAT WAS BEFORE I FOUND OUT SHE WAS YOUR SISTER!! SO DON'T KILL ME!!!" Jaemin spoke the last part fast.

"What exactly did I do to her?" I asked.

"Are you serious right now? You did it to all of our crushes!" Haechan joined Jaemin yelling.

I began to think. I tried to remember what did I do. Then, I remembered.

"OH MY GOD!!! WAS IT WHEN I STARTED SINGING 'My lady' OVER AND OVER AGAIIN?!?!?" I realized everything.

"YES!!! IT MADE THEM SO UNCOMFORTABLE AND THEY STARTED TO TRY THEIR BEST TO AVOID US CAUSE OF YOU!!!" All of them yelled.

"Oops, sorry." I got quiet.

"And we began to um... ya'know... have some interest in someone else... Cause we noticed that she's pretty much the only girl who doesn't mind your terrible singing. I guess she's used to it cause she's your sister." Mark said, and the rest began struggling to keep in their giggles.

"Seriously?" I rose an eyebrow.

*^* *^* *^* *^* *^* *^* *^* *^*

Author Nim here! Sorry for a terrible chapter, I just need something to readup to what I want. And what I want is drama so make things go my way. Sorry if you hated it. I tried my best. And sorry for late update. School is "Killing me" and I need to survive the ocean of failure. But, best of luck for all viewers! Love Ya! See what happens next chapter! 

====A u t h o r   N i m   o u t====