Chapter six: Her #

"Seriously?" 

"Well yeah. I mean like, you pretty much sing to every girl in school, and she doesn't look so bothered unlike other girls. She's a keeper." Haechan spoke.

"WHAT!" I threw my phone at him. It hit his chest.

"OOWWW!" Haechan held his chest.

Jaemin then ran to the hurt Haechan,took my phone and ran away, locking hisself in a room.

"JAEMIN GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" I ran to the door. 

"IS NO ONE GOING TO HELP ME! I GOT HIT BY A PHONE!" Haechan looked at everyone betrayed.

"Hyung, you deserve it." Jisung eyed Haechan. 

"NA JAEMIN! PHONE! NOW!" I hit the door with my fist.

"SORRY HYUNG! I NEED TO GET HANGLI'S NUMBER FIRST!" I heard Jaemin yell through the door.

"HA! YOU DONT KNOW HER CONTACT NAME!" I smirked.

"I FOUND ONE THAT SAYS 'Secret Sister'!!" Jaemin laughed out.

"NO NO NO NO NO!! JAEMIN STOP!" I realized my mistake.

"Hyung, you messed up." Mark patted my shoulder.

"Get off me!" I shook my shoulder, causing Mark to take his hand off me.

"I GOT IT!" Jaemin yelled.

"GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK NOW!" I yelled once again.

"HERE YOU GO!" 

I felt something hitting my foot. I looked down and Jaemin was slipping my phone under the door. And I thought this timing was PERFECT.

I waited for the right time when Jaemin's fingers were out perfectly. Soon all four fingers were sticking out and I STEPPED ON THEM! HOLDING MY FOOT IN THE SAME POSITION.

" AAAHHHHH AHHHHHH AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! HYUNG STOP IT!!!!" I heard Jaemin's yelping from the other side. 

"UNLOCK. THE. DOOR. FIRST." I put more pressure on his fingers.

"I CANT YOU IDIOT! YOU'RE. ON. MY. HAND!!!!!!!" Jaemin's fingers shook under my shoe.

I realized he had a point. 

"FINE! YOU BETTER OPEN THE DOOR THEN!" I lifted my foot.

Jaemin's swiftly pulled his hand away. I heard his little welp and I smirked.

"Hyung, don't you think that's a little too much?" Chenle questioned me with Jisung by his side.

"This is a lesson for all you guys. Don't take my phone, especially for my sister." I spoke, watching the two maknae's nod in unison. 

Then, in the corner of my eye, I see Renjun rush in.

"WHAT HAPPENED! WE'RE HEARING A LOT OF YELLING! HYUNG'S ARE GETTING WORRIED!" Renjun quickly said, soon after being out of breath. 

"Nothing." I answered.

"LUCAS. STEPPED. ON. MY. FINGERS." Jaemin yelled through the doors.

"WHAT!" Renjun's eyes grew big.

"It was nothing." I smiled.

"YOU KEPT YOUR FOOT DOWN FOR LIKE 30 SECONDS!" Jaemin yelled once more.

"You see, no-thing." I assured Renjun.

"Hyung, you hurt me too!" Haechan yelled at me.

"What did he do!?!" Renjun turned towards Haechan.