Chapter eleven: Jealous...

~ Hangli POV ~

He ended the hug.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" he asked.

I guess he noticed that I'm not so happy about this.

"What would make you think I'm happy to see you..?" I looked up at him.

"O-Oh..." his voice cracked.

He bit his lip.

"I-I'm sorry..." I said quietly.

"N-No... It's fi-fine..."

"****** why did you disappear?" I asked.

"Th-That doesn't matter! I came back for you!" he smiled.

This makes me feel worse now.

"******... I don't think my fe-feelings are working right..." I looked down.

"What do you mean?" he asked with a smile still on his face.

"******," I sighed. "I think I might have feelings for someone else... but I don't want to... It's just that something about him just attracts me..." I looked up into his eyes.

His smiled slowly dropped.

"B-But us..?"

"I'm sorry... I just thought you left for good so I had to-" I sighed. "I had to move on..."

He didn't look sad anymore... he looked more furious.

"Oh yeah! So who stole your heart from me?!? Huh!?!" he yelled at my face.

"I-I don't want to-"

"You don't want to what? Tell me?" he pointed at himself.

"Yes..." I looked down.

"Wow! And I came all the way back here, just for you!" he pointed at me.

"I didn't tell you to do that!" I yelled back.

"You know what I was doing when I was gone?!? I was training to become an idol! I was doing so good! I danced good, I sang good, and I rapped good! But one thing made me stop! It was you! I missed you so much! And this is what I get?!?"

"****** I missed you too! I cried every time when you didn't answer my calls, didn't respond to my text messages and left me on read, and when you couldn't even notify me at all if you were okay! At some point I thought that you died because I heard nothing from you or your family!"

I'm basically crying already.

"Hangli..."

I looked up at him with my teary eyes.

"I'm sorry..." he said.

He then engulfed me into a hug. I hugged him tight. Really tight. I missed hugging him. I cried into his shoulder.

Did I really get over him?

~ Renjun POV ~

I finished cleaning up and noticed that Hangli's phone is still here. She forgot it! I should return it to her.

I was walking towards Lucas's house direction. After a couple minutes of walking, I saw a girl and a boy together at the end of the block. They yelling and I could kinda hear them. I decided that it's not my business and I will walk around them when I pass by. As I continued walking, the girl began to look like... Hangli? I stop at my tracks and hid behind a tree.

"****** why did you disappear?" I heard Hangli's voice.

"Th-That doesn't matter! I came back for you!" I heard the boys voice.

"******... I don't think my fe-feelings are working right..." Hangli spoke quietly.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"******, I think I might have feelings for someone else... but I don't want to... It's just that something about him just attracts me..."

Who does she have feelings for?

"B-But us..?" he asked.

"I'm sorry... I just thought you left for good so I had to-" she stopped. "I had to move on..."

"Oh yeah! So who stole your heart from me?!? Huh!?!" he yelled.

I think he got mad...

"I-I don't want to-"

"You don't want to what? Tell me?" he asked.

"Yes..." Hangli went quiet again.

"Wow! And I came all the way back here, just for you!"

"I didn't tell you to do that!" Hangli yelled back.

I guess she got mad at him as well.

"You know what I was doing when I was gone?!? I was training to become an idol! I was doing so good! I danced good, I sang good, and I rapped good! But one thing made me stop! It was you! I missed you so much! And this is what I get?!?"

"****** I missed you too! I cried every time when you didn't answer my call, didn't respond to my text messages and left me on read, and when you couldn't even notify me at all that you were okay! At some point I thought that you died because I heard nothing from you or your family!"

I heard Hangli sob.

"Hangli..." his voice sounded calm.

"I'm sorry..." he said.

I heard muffled sobs. I looked around the tree and saw Hangli hugging the guy. Were they dating before? Was he her boyfriend? Why does my heart feel like this..? I think I feel... jealous...

«   -   »

Oh ddaeng! That chapter got me too! Dis hurts too much! Anyways. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm trying to update as much as possible before my family stays at my place for the holidays! I know that this story Renjun ends up with Hangli but I need to make some tEa and create drama for future purposes. I'll update again in 1-2 days!

Bye~~~