Chapter Twenty Four: What's wrong with Hyunjin..?

~ Hyunijin POV ~

We continued to scrape gum off the desks. I stayed close by Hangli, not wanting Jisung or Chenle getting in my way. But they kept getting near us. It's annoying. As we finished this classroom we moved onto the next one. Taeyong and Jaehyun are there. How great. I silently grated my teeth.

"Hi hyungs!" Chenle and Jisung piped out.

"Hi guys!" Taeyong and Jaehyun smiled at the two little boys.

I made eye contact with Taeyong. He gave me a look of disgust. Then I looked over at Jaehyun. His eyes were obviously filled with hatred.

"Do you guys need help?" Hangli asked.

Taeyong and Jaehyun looked at me and then back to her.

"Actually, can we talk to you privately really quickly?" Taeyong said.

"Yeah sure!" Hangli walked over outside of the room, Taeyong and Jaehyun following her.

I had an urge to follow, but Hangli might lose my trust if I do.

I hear Jisung and Chenle snicker. They're obviously up to something.

~ Hangli POV ~

"So, what's up?" I asked Taeyong and Jaehyun.

"Hangli, are you okay?" Taeyong asked.

"Yeah, we heard what happened to you," Jaehyun looked at me, concerned.

I hesitated answering. But they're obviously waiting for one. I gulped.

"Actually..." I sighed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Taeyong, Jaehyun, and I snap our heads to the door. We walked in and see Hyunjin holding Chenle up against the wall by the neck and a hurt Jisung crawled up in a corner.

"PUT CHENLE FUCKING DOWN RIGHT NOW!" Taeyong yelled loudly, almost bursting my eardrums.

"Okay," Hyunjin laughed.

Hyunjin then lifted Chenle by his shirt and slammed him on the desk. Jisung crawled to him and began crying.

Taeyong and Jaehyun then ran to Hyunjin. Taeyong threw punches at Hyunjin that could easily bruise anyone. And Jaehyun began kicking the living shit out of him. But all I heard come out of Hyunjin is laughter...

I ignored him and ran over to Chenle and Jisung. Jisung and I quickly put Chenle's arms over our shoulders and ran out the classroom. I could still hear Hyunjin's laugher...

I felt a tear drip down my cheek. What's wrong with Hyunjin..?

-

Sorry for the short chapter. But I'm going to update again in maybe a couple of hours!