Chapter ten: He...

~ Hangli POV ~

I decided to walk home. I don't have enough money to take a bus so I'll just have to walk for about 15 minutes.

It really wasn't that bad though. Yeah I got scared a couple of times but that's just natural. I just felt the nice weather and the slight breeze as I walked down the sidewalk.

Everything seemed fine till I started to feel this weird feeling. It was like someone was watching me...

I began to walk a bit faster and I started to hear footsteps behind me.

I decided to not look back because in horror movies, that's the worst hint to do.

I heard the footsteps getting closer from behind me. I began to run. The footsteps began to run as well.

I'm starting to get tired. But I didn't want to stop. But I had to. My mind was telling me to keep going, but my body told me slow down.

I began to slow down uncontrollably and I felt arms surround me.

I shook myself off whoever the person's arms were and looked at them.

My eyes widened.

"Hangli! Missed me?!?" He embraced me into a hug.

No...

Why is he here..?

«   -   »

Short chapter. I know. Sorry! School is hectic and I'm still trying to work on my apply fic! It may seem like I only care about the apply fic but I swear, I don't! It's just that my ideas for this book is kinda not going well. I have this idea I want and need to put in, but I just don't know how to lead up the story to it. And I don't want to ask help from any of my readers cause that means I have to spoil it to them and I don't want to spoil it to any one!  I promise I will make a chapter that is longer than this! This was about 196 words I think? So I'll try to go to 500-2000 words next time! It just a night take a while. And on week ends I don't know if I'll be active on hose either! Those are the days I'm gonna take my extra time to practice dance and volleyball! Possibly homework too. This is getting too long!

Bye~~~