Chapter fourteen: In love...

~ Hangli POV ~

Half the day past already. It's time for lunch so I'll probably eat.... but I usually eat with Chan and them... I don't want to sit with Chan if he's mad at me. I've seen him mad before, don't wanna go back to that!

As I was walking in the hallway, towards the cafeteria, I felt someone grasp my wrist.

I looked to my side and saw Hyunjin. He then pulled me into a empty classroom.

"Hy-Hyunjin, what are you doing!?!" I tried to pull his hand off my wrist.

He then locked the door and pinned me to the wall.

"Hyunjin..?" I murmured.

What is he doing..?

"Hangli... I'm sorry..." he whispered to me.

Sorry for what?

He looked straight into my eyes. He was only a few centimeters away from me.

"Hangli... I'm trying my best, but you still make me feel this way..." he bit his bottom lip.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He held my wrists harder against the wall.

"Hangli.. I'm in love with you.. and I can't help myself..."

I slightly gasped. He likes me?

"Hyunjin... I don't feel the same way..." I looked down.

"I know, and that's why I'm sorry."

"Wait what do you mean-"

I was cut off by Hyunjin smashing his lips on mine.

I tried to moved but he pinned me down against the wall that I couldn't do anything.

I tried to yell but nothing worked.

Hyunjin pulled away.

"Hangli please! Accept me!" He then smashed his lips on mine again.

But this time, he tried to go deep with the kiss. I tried to fight with him but he's too strong for me.

He then took his lips off mine then began to go for my neck. I could feel his breathing and aggressive movements against my neck.

I screamed for help.

~ Renjun POV ~

"Aren't you coming to lunch with us?" Jeno asked.

"I will! I just forgot my notebook in the classroom, I'll meet you there!" I said.

"Okay, see you later I guess!" Jaemin said.

They walked to the cafeteria and I went back to the classroom for my notebook.

As I reached my classroom, I tried to open the door.

It was locked?

I tried to twist it but nothing seemed to work.

Then, I heard loud noises inside. It was like someone was screaming..?

I put my ear against the door and listened to the screams.

I think someone is in trouble!

I ran to the janitor's room and tried to find if he had keys to the classrooms. I found my classroom number and took the key.

Man, security here is terribly.

I ran back to the classroom and shoved the key in the lock. I heard the screams getting louder and rushed to open the door.

I twisted the knob and I shoved past the door. I looked to the side and saw... Hyunjin all over a girl?!?!

"YAH! Stop it!" I pushed Hyunjin off the girl.

As I glanced at the girl, IT WAS HANGLI!?!

Hangli then ran and hid behind me.

Hyunjin looked at me, mad.

I think I pissed him off...

«    -    »

Please no one get offended to this. I'm gonna probably add serious stuff to the next chapter as well. This is all I'm gonna update for today! 

Love ya

Bye~~~