Chapter three: Reactions

~ Renjun POV ~

"HELP HELP I SWEAR!!! IT WAS ON ACCIDENT!!!" Lucas screamed for someone to take his sister off while receiving punches and slaps to the body, face, and lower areas that no one should speak of.

"SHUT!" slap, "UP!!" slap. "YOU'RE LUCKY IF YOU SURVIVE AFTER THIS!!" Hangli yelled at Lucas.

Well, basically Hangli is on top of Lucas while Lucas is crying for help. Should I help...? I mean, she's my co-star... do I help? I feel like she will kill me if I do. But, I guess I'm not the only one. Everyone is still staring at them like they saw an alien beating up a bunny. I know, how ironic.

But seriously, when will this end? She's been like this for a good 5 minutes. I lean over to Jaemin and ask him a question.

"Jaemin, what exactly do we do in this situation?"

"I don't know," he shrugged. "I don't have siblings."

I nodded asking another question.

"Should I handle it? She's my co-star."

"You do you, I really don't know."

I nodded again. Wait yeah! Why would I ask someone without siblings? Stupid me.

"PLEASE! HELP! SOMEONE!" Lucas called out once more.

"I'm coming!" Chan ran over to Lucas and Hangli.

"GET OFF HANGLI!!" Chan grabbed Hangli and started pulling her away from Lucas.

Hangli easily got off and angrily stood up.

"DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT YOU BOTH RETARDS DID!" Hangli yelled at Chan.

"YES WE DO KNOW! BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF US!" Chan yelled back.

"WHEN OUR PARENTS FIND OUT WHAT YOU TWO DID, THEY ARE GOING TO KILL US!"

"I SWEAR TO GOD HANGLI! CALM DOWN!" Lucas yelled, still laying on the ground.

"FINE!" Hangli stormed off.

As everyone watched her exited the room, Chan helped Lucas up.

"You okay dude?" Chan questioned Lucas.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" Lucas showed a bit of irritation in his voice.

"You can't speak to your hyung like that!" Chan dissaplined Lucas.

"You're not even that much older, plus, who here is taller?" Lucas smirked, waving his hands above Chan's head.

"Stop it!" Chan swatted Lucas's hands away.

"We need to apologize to Hangli, fast!" Lucas ignored the fact that Chan was annoyed.

"Yes we d-" 

"Hold up hold up hold up!" I interrupted.

"What?" They both shot their heads at me.

"So let me get this straight. I'm basically not supposed to get the lead role, but since Lucas can't do a romance with his sister, I was your second option?" I asked.

"You weren't my second option, you were my third." Chan said.

"WHAT?!?" All the boys questioned.

"Is it that big of a deal?" Jennie quietly asked. 

"YES!" All of the boys snapped their head at Jennie.

"Okay... Sorry..." she got quiet.

"Who was the second option then?!?" Felix asked.

"It was Hyunjin." Chan said in the most 'obvious' voice ever.

"WHAT THE HECK?!?" All the boys said again.

"Why didn't I get the role then?!?" Hyunjin asked.

"Well cause.... I preferre Renjun?" Chan's voice got high.

"What do you mean by that?" Hyunjin and I both said at the same time.

"Uh um...." Chan gulped. "I'll see you tomorrow for reherasal!" Chan sprinted out the auditorium.

"CHAN!" We all yelled.

What does he mean I was the third option, and that Hyunjin was the second? Why didn't he get the lead then? Why did Chan pick me over Hyunjin? They're in the same friend group anyways, so why me? 

Hyunjin and I kept accidentally glancing at eachother. Is this what normally happens at other schools? People secretly being relatives and having people find out because of a play that two sibling can't act together in? This school is sure not normal, especially the people in it. Can it get any more weird? 

........yes, yes it can.......

Author nim here. I'm too lazy to bold the words. But basically I wanna say sorry about publishing such a short chapter. I stayed up till about 4 listening to NCT (actually watching NCT on crack, NCT mv's, and other SM crap). Then I had to wake up at 5 to shower and get ready for school. And it's currently almost 12 pm in my area so I'll pass out any second, cause yesterday wasn't so different. Why do I stay up again? Oh yeah! It's cause SM posts videos at like 2-4 AM in my area! Yeah, idiot stan right here. But basically, before anyone loses brain cells by reading this, I want to make an annocencment! I have two ideas about a 3rd fanfic. I know I'm still bad at my current two, and I have A's, B's and one C for my grades, and if I soon start a third one, more grades will flunk, I just really like doing crap that won't do me good in life! But basically I have two titles.

If I can go back (Ten)

And 

3 stages (any idol you want, I don't care, as long as I know them)

Tell/comment which one sounds more interesting even though I barely have any readers, most of them are me! Haha, imma loser. 

Author nim out ~~