Chapter Twenty Six: Hyunjin..?

~ 3rd Person POV ~

"Hyunjin, you don't have to do this..." Taeyong said as he held his hands up and tried to keep his distance.

"Oh that's so funny, because weren't you the one beating me up a few seconds ago?" Hyunjin laughed.

Jaehyun's lips quivered. He saw that Hyunjin was too focused on Taeyong. As Hyunjin slowly walked towards Taeyong in the aisle of desks, Jaehyun quickly shoved a desk into Hyunjin's side. Hyunjin got smashed into the wall, not being able to move.

"Hyung, run!" Jaehyun yelled.

"No! Not without you!" Taeyong yelled back with his breathing unstable.

"Just do it!" Jaehyun yelled once more.

Taeyong ran out and pulled his phone from his pocket. He dialed the police.

Jaehyun kicked the desk toward Hyunjin again. Hyunjin struggled but managed to slash Jaehyun's arm. It wasn't deep, but it still bled a lot. Jaehyun then reached behind him and grabbed a chair. He swung the chair and it collided with Hyunjin's head.

Hyunjin fell, irritated. But before Hyunjin could run after Jaehyun, Jaehyun was already out the door and pushed a chair up against the doorknob. Jaehyun ripped his uniform blazer off and wrapped it around his arm.

"Taeyong! Taeyong hyung! Where are you!" Jaehyun yelled in the hallway.

As Jaehyun yelled louder and louder, slowly students came out of the classrooms they were working on, dumbfounded.

"Yah! What happened?" Jackson asked with Mark Tuan on his side.

"H-Hyunjin happened! He attacked us! And me!" Jaehyun yelled, sweat dripping down his face.

"I don't believe you," JB said, stepping forward from the crowd with his arms crossed.

Jaehyun unwrapped his blazer from his arm and showed the long cut down his arm. Everyone's heart dropped.

"No no... Noway Hyunjin would do this..." Jeongin mumbled.

"Well if it wasn't for your psychotic friend I wouldn't be like this!" Jaehyun yelled at Jeongin as he pushed Jeongin up the lockers holding on his shirt.

Jeongin gulped.

"Yah! How do we know if you're not lying?" Chan asked, ready for another fight.

"Because-"

The sound of pounding interrupted Jaehyun. Everyone looked at where the sound came from, confused. But Jaehyun knew exactly where it came from. Suddenly, the classroom door flew open. Hyunjin kicked it down, and is really to kill. Jaehyun began running. But others stayed, thinking Jaehyun was crazy. As Hyunjin was getting closer, that's when everyone noticed what he had in his hand: a knife. Slowly, one by one everyone began running.

At the same time, Taeyong was hiding in the restroom. He's whispering to the police about what's going on. Telling them everything. Taeyong felt like crying but didn't want to be caught.

And in the cafeteria was the knocked out Chenle with Hangli and Jisung. Hangli finally got Jisung to calm down and to talk.

"Jisung, can you tell me what happened there?" Hangli asked, rubbing circles on Jisung's back.

Jisung stuttered.

"H-Hyunjin... He's crazy..." Jisung whimpered out, holding his tears back.

"But what happened..?" Hangli asked, even more concerned.

"S-So after you, Jaehyun hyung, and Taeyong hyung left, Chenle and I laughed because the look on Hyunjin's face was funny at the time. He looked really mad, that's why we thought it was funny. But then Hyunjin got mad that we were laughing at him...." Jisung paused. "...so he attacked us."

"Oh..." Hangli whispered, overwhelmed.

'How come all this began right after the play? It's like all this drama was made because of that stupid play!' Hangli thought.

Hangli was mad. Very mad. But mad at herself. She thinks it's her fault all this is happening. Her friends got hurt... because of her. She couldn't take it anymore. If she never existed, Hyunjin wouldn't be so obsessed with her and this wouldn't happen. If she didn't exist, her friend group wouldn't have fought in the cafeteria that day and gotten in trouble. If she didn't exist, everything and everyone would be fine.

"Should I just end this..?" Hangli whispered to herself.

"What did you say..?" Jisung asked, confused.

"I'm going to end this," Hangli said looking up at Jisung.

"W-What do you mean? You're not making any sense right now," Jisung said while standing up.

"I'm going to end this! I'm going to go out there and end this!" Hangli said, almost like she was proud.

"And how are you going to do that? Hyunjin is crazy!" Jisung questioned.

"Don't worry about that," Hangli put her hand on Jisung's shoulder. "You don't need to worry."

Hangli held back a tear. She knows that she doesn't know what she's doing, but she knows it's right. She walked towards the cafeteria doors, Jisung's eyes followed her.

As she put her hand on the doorknob she hesitated. She twisted it but suddenly, the door rammed open by Jaehyun kicking it open. The door smashed into Hangli's face and she was knocked out in a second. As all the others ran in, they were confused by Hangli on the floor. Jisung was speechless. But everyone quickly snapped out of it and locked the cafeteria doors, leaving Taeyong outside.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!?" Renjun yelled at Jaehyun.

Jaehyun stuttered but never got a word out.

Felix ran to Hangli, afraid if something was severe. He felt the tears sting the corner of his eyes. Renjun felt jealousy run through his veins while looking at Felix. Renjun then went to Hangli. He looked at her, wondering why all this has to happen to him, them, and especially her.

Felix's blood boiled looking at Renjun holding Hangli in his arms, but he didn't want to end up like Hyunjin. All of a sudden, a loud bang was heard from the cafeteria doors.

"What was that..?" Jisung questioned, afraid.

"Hyunjin..?" Chenle guessed. 

-

So I learned what situational irony is today because of my English class. So I wanted to put it in the story I guess *shrugs*

But sorry for the boring chapter :(