Chapter two: Day of the auditions | part 2 |

~ Hangli POV ~ 

I'm getting so anxious! What if I didn't get the lead role? I was about to freak out in my room, till someone knocked on my door.

"Hey, you okay?" Lucas opened the door.

"Not really... I'm worrying so much! I really want the lead role and I don't think I did my best! I could've done better, but I didn't!" I got teary.

"It's okay, I don't think I did my best either." He hugged me.

"I know, but companies would think it's better if I get lead roles. I always get roles that is still good, but I'm never the lead. How can I become an actress if I can't get the lead of a school play?" I hugged him back, burying my face into his hoodie.

He rested his chin on my head and sighed.

"I know it's hard, it really is. But you just need to hope for the best and your dreams will come true." He kissed the top of my head.

"Thank you, Lucas." I whimpered in his chest.

"It's okay, just be your best, it will help when you get older." Lucas rubbed my back.

I chuckled a bit, "when did you learn to be so comforting?" 

"Ever since I became an older brother." He laughed as well.

"Oh really?" I lifted my head from his chest.

"Yes, you just don't like coming to me when you want to get comforted, you always go to your friends instead, like what's their face? Felix and I know? Ne know? Yee know? What ever, but you should get what I mean. Next time you feel sad, go to me, it hurts every time you pick friends over family." His eyes got a bit watery.

"Oh.. I'm sorry, I will next time." I hugged Lucas tighter.

We were hugging for a while. I love having nice brother sister moments, they make me so happy. I love getting closer to Lucas, he may seem weird and all jokes and games on the outside, but in the inside, he's really caring and nice. I love that side of him.

~ Renjun POV ~ 

"Dude, I feel like I did so bad!" I complained to Jeno and Jaemin.

"Dude you didn't, I swear! You did better than people who were able I act with a girl!" Jeno tried to make me feel better.

"That's my point! I didn't get to act with a girl! It made everything so awkward cause I had to make eye contact with Chan!"

"Yeah, but if you saw the look you expressed, you could feel the all the emotion you were giving out. And since you looked at Chan straight in the eyes, he would love that feeling you're showing!" Jaemin nudged my shoulder.

I nodded to his words. " I guess you're right, but I feel like I'm gonna lose to Lucas, again." 

"Dude, you need to let go of beating Lucas. We're friends with him, don't make him your competition." Jeno sighed. 

I groaned and laid on my bed. "I know, but he just seems to be good at everything, and I want to be good at something too, and that's acting."

"Oh..." Both Jeno and Jaemin sighed. 

"Sorry guys, I need space. Can you please go?" I placed a pillow on my face.

"Yeah, sure..." I heard Jaemin's voice, before the sound of the door closing. 

"Why? Just why? Why do you have to be good at everything?" I spoke into the pillow.

> Next day <