Chapter Seventeen: Happy Now

- After rehearsal -

~ Hangli POV ~

"Good job everyone. See you tomorrow," Chan said, then left.

We all cleaned up our stuff and packed up.

"Hey, um... I just wanna say good job today... You're really good at acting!" Renjun rubbed his arm shyly.

"Thank you! You're not too bad yourself!" I smiled.

"Well see you around..?" Renjun asked.

"Yeah of course!" I said.

I saw Renjun smile underneath his mask.

"Well, bye!" Renjun waved, walking away.

"Bye!" I waved back.

~ Renjun POV ~

WHAT THE HELL MAN?!? WHY WAS I SO AWKWARD? DID SHE NOTICE? I SURE HOPE SHE DIDN'T! DOES SHE THINK SOMETHING HAPPENED WITH ME FROM EARLIER? IS SHE EVEN WORRIED ABOUT ME? WHAT IS SHE THINKING? SHE JUST LOOKED COMPLETELY NORMAL, LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!

Wait-

Why am I acting like this again? Jeez something is really wrong with me.

~ Hyunjin POV ~

"Fuck you Renjun. Fuck you..." I murmured to myself.

You're mine Hangli. You'll always be mine. No matter what it takes, I'll get you one day...

~ Hangli POV ~

I'm walking back home with Jinkwon. Rehearsals were just fine. I'm kinda glad that Hyunjin didn't do anything to me again, but he was staring at me a lot, which made me really uncomfortable.

"So how was rehearsals?" Jinkwon asked.

"Oh, it was fun. Renjun was really easy to work with, we're already on the third scene!"

"Oh good!" Jinkwon smiles at me.

Aww, his smile is still so cute!

> 3 minutes later <

Jinkwon and I finally arrived at my house.

"Want me to pick you up before school tomorrow?" Jinkwon asked with a playful smirk.

"Yeah that would be great!" I said cheerfully.

"Kay, see you tomorrow..." Jinkwon pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

Man I missed us for so long. I feel happy now.

๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐

I finally update. Don't I????? Expect another chapter later!