Across the Universe

The last thing Kanna remembered was jumping into a wormhole.

Now, she found herself with a huge headache and an unresponsive lion.

Kanna jumped out her lion, rubbing the back of her head.

"What just happened?" she wondered.

As she looked around, she saw Pidge hopping out of the green lion.

"Kanna! You're here too!" said Pidge.

"Hey Pidge. Where the heck are we?"

"I have no idea. Seems to be some kinda space junk-yard. I think the wormhole was damaged and we got sent off to different places."

"Wonderful. How are we gonna find everyone?"

"I'm not sure... I was thinking of using all of this stuff around us to build a satellite and transmit our location." said Pidge.

Kanna was once again dumbfounded by Pidge's intelligence. She realized how screwed she would be if she was stuck here alone.

"Oh man, I'm SO glad you got stuck here with me." Kanna said, hugging Pidge.

Pidge smiled and readjusted her glasses.

"Okay, so I think we should start by-"

"Um, Pidge?" interrupted Kanna.

"Yeah?"

"Turn around." Kanna said, with a terrified expression on her face.

Pidge turned around to find dozens of scary glowing eyes staring at them from inside a dark, open turbine.

Pidge yelped and jumped behind Kanna.

But before the girls could panic, the eyes started moving towards the light, and revealed themselves to be adorable, furry potato-looking aliens.

"Oh my goodness! You guys are so CUTE!" said Kanna, holding about five of them in her arms.

"Aw, hey little guys!" said Pidge, petting the fluffy aliens. "Can you help my friend and I build a satellite?"

So they began gathering parts. The two paladins flew around the junk-yard, scouting for parts and moving things around.

With the help of the furry creatures, Pidge and Kanna built a massive satellite off the back of the green and white lions.

"Pidge, you're a genius." said Kanna, admiring the work.

"I know. Now, we gotta turn it on." 

The two attempted, to no success, to turn the lions on to power the satellite.

"They aren't coming back on! What are we gonna do now?" complained Pidge.

Kanna thought about it for a second, and then she had an idea.

"There's something I can try." she said, walking towards her lion.

Once she approached, she touched its face and closed her eyes.

"Endari blessings and incantations are essentially just a transfer of energy. Maybe if I try it on the lions, it can kickstart them."

Then she began to sing:

(Song: Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden)

"Hear my silent prayer

Heed my quiet call

When the dark and blue surround you

Step into my sight

Look inside the light