Final Battle for Earth

The paladins struggled to keep the plates in place, as the continuous blast from the Zaiforge cannons reflected from them.

"Urgh! They are gonna rupture soon! We don't have much longer!" said Hunk.

"Keep holding on team, we can do this! Atlas, what's happening?" said Keith.

"Hold on a little longer, we have a plan!" responded Coran.

Shiro was making his way to Sandek's command ship.

Once he got inside, he fought his way past several sentries and entered the main energy room.

A massive crystal stood in the middle of the room.

"Sam, I've made it to the crystal. Activating communication transponder." said Shiro.

"Okay Shiro, I have to warn you, this might be a little strange. I'm about to use your brain as a computer." said Commander Holt.

"Its okay, I'm used to it."

Shiro moved his robotic hand closer to the crystal, and once he made contact, an electric shock ran through his body, causing him to scream in pain.

"I got it Shiro! I will overwrite the system. It should cause an explosion big enough to disable the cannons' beam generators." said the commander.

The crystal exploded, causing Shiro to fall unconscious.

But the plan worked. Sandek's ship lost power.

However, only one of the cannons was disabled.

Five cannons remained, so the paladins began to attack.

Fuelled by urgency, the lions worked together to destroy all the remaining Zaiforge cannons.

When the last one was down, the crew of the Atlas commemorated.

"They took down all of the cannons!" said Commander Iverson.

"Atlas, the MFE team neutralized our last target. Mission complete." said the pilot Griffin, contacting the bridge.

"Our only remaining hostile is Sendak's ship. It seems to have lost power, and its heading towards Earth with exponential speed!" said Veronica.

"No! Shiro is still on that ship!" said Commander Holt.

---

Shiro was making his way out of Sendak's cruiser, as it headed to Earth at full speed.

But as he ran out through one of the platforms, Sendak appeared.

"You! " said Sendak, as he jumped to attack.

Shiro blocked his attack, and began to fight back.

---

The paladins gathered as they noticed the cruiser headed into Earth.

"Sendak's ship is going to crash!" said Pidge.

"We have to guide it to an uninhabited location! Follow me!" said Keith, leading the other lions towards the ship.

The lions positioned themselves below the front of the battle cruiser, pushing it up to keep it from crashing on top of a city.

"Keep it up! We have to make it past the city!" said Keith.

It was a close call, but they managed to keep it airborne until they reached a deserted plain.

Once the cruiser crashed, Shiro an Sendak were thrown off.

Shiro remained on the ground, but Sendak got up and made his way to the fallen captain.