Truth

The day finally came when Allura and Lotor would travel to the field of quintessence.

Team Voltron stood on the bridge, watching as the two prepared the ship for launch.

"Beginning system check." said Lotor. "Front and rear stabilizers."

"Front and rear stabilizers are go." replied Allura.

"Quintessence collection array."

"Quintessence collection array is go."

"Infracells"

"Infracells up."

"Dynotherms."

"Dynotherms connected."

"Switching on mega-thrusters."

"Mega-thrusters are go."

"Does anyone else have a bad feeling about this?" asked Kanna.

"I do! But that doesn't say much because I have a bad feeling about everything..." said Hunk.

"I agree." said Coran. "This plan is a foolhardy and unnecessary risk."

"I don't know." said Pidge. "We've traveled through the quintessence field to another reality. This isn't just theoretical physics. Mathematically, we know it's possible."

"Well, it is hard to argue with math." said Coran. "Believe me, I've tried."

"But even if they do reach the quintessence field, then what? The last time anyone got in there, it turned Zarkon evil." said Lance.

"Lance makes a fine point! Take that, math!" said Coran.

"Zarkon fell prey to his own evil instincts." said Shiro. "The quintessence field didn't create them, it revealed them."

Kanna wanted to tell Allura to be careful, but at this point she knew that trying to get through the princess' thick skull was pointless.

The hangar doors then opened, and the ship launched.

Kanna noticed Lance's worry, and tried to ease his mind.

"Hey, don't worry." she said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Allura can fend for herself. She will be fine."

"I hope so." said Lance.

Suddenly, the ship's alarms started going off, and the controls indicated an approaching vessel.

"What is that?" asked Hunk.

"I've got an incoming craft." said Coran.

"Shields up." commanded Shiro. "And pull it up on-screen."

Once the team could see the ship, Coran's eyes widened with shock.

"That- That can't be." he said. "It's an Altean pod! A really old one!"

"What's it doin' out here?" asked Lance.

"Let's find out." said Shiro. "Attention, Altean pod, identify yourself."

Then, Keith's image appeared on the screen.

"Shiro, its Keith."

"Keith? Are you okay?" asked Kanna.

"Where have you been?" asked Pidge.

"How did you get your hands on that pod?" asked Coran.

"Does he look bigger to you guys?" asked Lance.

"I'm okay. I'll explain everything inside." said Keith.

Once the Altean pod landed on the castle, Keith descended, followed by a young girl, a Galra woman and a space wolf.