The Ark of Taujeer

Team Voltron was back on the run, still attempting to figure out how the Galra were tracking them down.

Keith couldn't stop thinking that he might be the reason.

Since he discovered that the members of the Blade of Marmora carried the same weapon he had since he was a child, Keith could not shake the feeling that he was connected to the Galra somehow.

After evading another attack, the team decided to talk about what their next steps should be, since running away forever was not an option.

"There is no point discussing this any further. It is clear Zarkon is tracking us through me."

"No way." said Lance.

"That's not possible." said Pidge.

"Why would that be so hard to believe?" said Allura. "Zarkon's forces showed up in Arus only after I awoke."

"She's got a point." said Lance. "I would absolutely travel across the galaxy to find you." he winked.

"Its not you, princess Allura. It's me." said Keith.

Kanna raised an eyebrow. 'What the heck is he talking about?' she wondered.

"Because...?" asked Hunk.

Keith suddenly realized he couldn't explain what he was thinking.

"Uhhh... I just think- I mean Zarkon must've imprinted on me during our fight or something." he said, awkwardly.

"Look, the fact is, we don't know how Zarkon is tracking us. It could be through the black lion. Every time Zarkon gets close to it, Shiro has to fight him for control." said Pidge.

"That's only when Zarkon is nearby." said Coran. "No paladin has ever been able to connect with their lion over that vast of a distance."

"So what are we gonna do?" asked Hunk.

"Look, it doesn't matter how he's tracking us, because we're gonna take the fight to the Galra soon enough." said Shiro. "They've been chasing us from galaxy to galaxy, the last thing they'll expect is for us to come for them."

"The hunters become the hunted, huh? Awesome! That's a tag line from like, six of my favourite movies." said Lance.

"That does not surprise me at all." said Keith.

"I'll take that as a compliment." said Lance, smirking.

"I must have said it wrong, then."

Pidge walked over to her chair and sat down, using her desk-board to project a map with several pinpoints on it.

"As it happens, I took our list of recent Galra attacks and analyzed it for both commonalities and anomalies among the attack sites." she said. "I was hoping to create an algorithm that would, within a statistically acceptable margin of error, provide a list of target rich Galra environments. Colour coded of course, because what are we, animals?"

"Cool! What is it again?" asked Lance.

"Its a Galra finder?" asked Kanna.

"Well, finder suggests that it locates the Galra, where as it would be more accurate to say that my model predicts their likeliest-"

Pidge stopped talking upon seeing the confused faces of the others.

Her face fell in defeat.

"Fine. Its a Galra finder."

"So... where are the Galra?" asked Keith.

"The nearest ones are right here." said Pidge, pointing to the map. "A planet called Taujeer."