The Feud!

"Hello, and welcome to another exciting episode of the craziest game in the galaxy: Garfle Warfle Snick!" announced the narrator. "And now, here's the host of Garfle Warfle Snick, BOB!"

A small green alien with four arms then floated into view in a hovering chair.

"Thank you, Norlox." he said "Hi everybody, welcome to another exciting edition of Garfle Warfle Snick, the game where anything you Garfle, will be Warfled, and vice-versa. I'm Bob, now let's meet the intergalactic goofballs we've got playing with us today."

Bob pointed to the left side of the stage, where a platform emerged from the floor revealing the six paladins of Voltron.

"What is this place?" asked Allura.

"Looks like some sort of intergalactic space-show." said Hunk.

"What's happening?" asked Keith. 

"I don't know." said Kanna. "The last thing I remember was flying in my lion."

Bob hovered his chair over and stuck a microphone in Keith's face.

"Hi there, tell us your name and where you're from."

"W-What is this?"

"Oh-oh, looks like somebody wasn't listening to Norlox!"

The audience laughed in unison.

"Tell them what this is, everybody!"

"GARFLE WARFLE SNICK!" shouted the audience.

The paladins stood in place, completely dumbfounded.

"That's right, the name of the game is Garfle Warfle Snick. Now, tell us your name, son."

"My name is Keith. How did we get here?"

"Well I'll tell you how Norlox got to be on the show. His uncle owns the studio."

The audience once again burst into laughter.

"All right, Keith, why don't you introduce us to the rest of your team?"

"Uh, we're the paladins of Voltron. This is Allura, Hunk, Lance, Pidge and Kanna. But you haven't answered my question. How did we get here?"

"I hope not the same way I got here. A moofglider was jackknacked on the  Haldar expressway and it took forever to get past it. I still smell like moof!"

"Ewwww." reacted the audience. 

"Okay Keith, I'm sure you know how to play our game." said Bob "All you gotta do is accumulate quaz-cenbullion credits and you win. Of course if you don't, you'll be trapped here in our studio for the rest of eternity."

"Wait, what?!" asked Hunk.

"Did you say we'll be trapped here for the rest of eternity?!" said Pidge.

"Oh-oh, is there an echo in here?" said Bob, earning a round of laughter from the audience.

"I don't know who you are, or what's going on, but we're getting out of here." said Keith.

"Oh, I don't think so." Bob snapped his fingers, and metal cuffs materialized around the paladins' feet, trapping them in place.

"What the-?" said Kanna.

"My feet are stuck!" said Lance.

"Mine too!" said Pidge.

"See, all of you are guests on my show, and you will play my game as long as I want you to." said Bob. "Now, let's start with our first Warfle. Tell us what it is, Norlox."