Scouting

Team Voltron was summoned to a meeting with the Garrison Commanders to discuss a scouting mission.

The paladins were being sent off to analyze several constructions sites Sendak seemed to have been building throughout the Earth.

The purpose of the mission was to find out what he was building.

"Paladins, I have organized teams with the help of Lieutenant Shirogane. I was told Keith and Kanna are the most experienced pilots, so each of you two will fly one fighter. Lance and Hunk will go with Kanna, while Pidge and Allura will fly with Keith." said Commander Holt.

The paladins nodded in agreement.

"I will be accompanying one of the teams." said Admiral Sanda.

All paladins were surprised by her statement.

Commander Holt seemed surprised as well.

"Admiral, I really don't think-"

"I want to see these constructions for myself." she said, interrupting the commander.

Commander Holt cleared his throat and said.

"Very well, then. Kanna, you will take Admiral Sanda with you."

---

Team Voltron made their way to the hangar, and Kanna walked towards the fighter she would be piloting.

As she inspected the ship, a young Garrison pilot made his way towards her.

"Hey. Kanna right?" he asked.

She was taken by surprise.

"Uhh, yeah. Hi." she said.

"I'm Jason. I pilot the jet fighter over there." he said, pointing to his ship.

"Cool ship." she said, awkwardly.

"So, you were in space for years right? What was that like?" he asked, leaning on the fighter and flashing a smile at Kanna.

She raised her brow.

"Um..."

---

A few feet away, the rest of team Voltron was laughing at Kanna's situation.

"What is he doing with his face?" asked Pidge, noticing the pilot's smile.

"He's flirting." said Lance, laughing.

"Looks painful." she said.

"Kanna looks distressed." asked Allura. "Should we interfere?"

"Oh no, this is hilarious." said Lance.

Keith then arrived from checking the fighter he was going to pilot.

"What are you guys looking at?" he asked.

"Pilot handsome over there is hitting on Kanna." said Lance, smirking and pointing to where Kanna was standing.

The other members of team Voltron made faces at Lance, attempting to signal for him to shut up, but he wasn't catching on.

"What? " said Keith, frowning.

Hunk hid behind Pidge and whispered:

"Lance, what have you done."

Lance looked confused, until he saw Keith starting to make his way over to Kanna and the pilot, looking like he was going to unleash hell.

"Uh-oh." said Lance.

Luckily, Shiro held-on to the back of Keith's collar, preventing him from going.

"Keith, no need to act harshly here." said Shiro. "Control your anger."