Tailing A Comet

It was early in the morning, after breakfast, the paladins had some time off.

It wasn't often that they had time to quiet down and unwind, so they decided to teach Allura how to play frisbee.

It was a disaster.

Pidge kept getting distracted by her gadget, which resulted in a couple hits to the face.

Lance was fast, but he only threw the frisbee at Allura as a means to impress her.

Hunk kept missing his catches, which was making Keith frustrated.

"HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY NOT CATCH A SINGLE ONE OF MY THROWS? STATISTICALLY YOU WOULD HAVE TO HAVE CAUGHT AT LEAST ONE BY NOW!" said Keith.

"Correction: statistically, Hunk would have to have caught at least three by now." said Pidge, adjusting her glasses.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU SUCK AT THROWING!" responded Hunk.

"Alright you guys, settle down." said Kanna, but at that moment, she was hit in the stomach by the frisbee and it sent her flying across the room.

"Allura!" said the paladins, in unison.

"What?" asked the princess, clueless.

"You're throwing it too hard! Are you trying to kill me?" said Kanna, while getting up and dusting off her clothes.

"Sorry..." said Allura, embarrassed.

Kanna continued the game, throwing the frisbee at Hunk. He was about to catch it, but Pidge and Lance jumped to try and catch it before him.

It resulted in both of them falling on top of Hunk.

Keith ran to try to catch the frisbee, but he tripped over the three fallen paladins and fell too, sliding across the floor and bringing Kanna down like a bowling pin.

"I don't remember frisbee being this painful

"I don't remember frisbee being this painful." said Kanna, rubbing her head.

Allura then caught the frisbee without much effort, since all other paladins were down.

"I win!" she said.

Everyone then started laughing.

Kanna looked around the room and her heart was warm.

Its was a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize how much you love them.