Kane

I felt her move closer, her body heat radiating, then she placed her small hand in mine giving me the permission I craved.

"Hera don't move."

Hera stilled, she was breathing a little faster and quicker. Was it nerves? Was she as affected by me as I was by her at our close proximity?

Using both hands I decided to work my way up starting at her hands. She had placed them on the top of her thighs. I wanted to feel her legs and thighs but that was probably more intimate than she wanted. Her hands were small, feminine and I imagined painted nails slightly chipped after her nights work waitressing. Small callouses made a home on the palms of her hands. Probably from the many hats she wore to make ends meet. She was too young to be working this way. My heart ached a little thinking of it.

That concept wasn't something I was too familiar with. Money wasn't an issue I possessed and it had been a long while since I worked with my hands. But I put that out of my mind and continued my ascent up her thin arms.

Smooth skin met my hands next and I wondered briefly if she shaved her arms. But no, I thought she couldn't have because there was no prickly hair poking out as it grew back. I thought of where else she must be smooth and I couldn't help the low growl from escaping.

I felt her tense in my hands at the sound. I wasn't sure if it was fear or arousal. I gave her a beaming smile hoping to relax her again as I made my way to her shoulders and neck. I placed my hands on either side feeling her graceful long neck. Running my thumbs up both sides feeling her heart beat quicken under my touch. She let out small moan at the feel of my thumbs rubbing her artery. I felt elated at the thought that maybe it was arousal.

Next was her small pointed chin it wasn't prominent in a Jay Leno type of way but soft and pointed like the rounded bottom of heart. She had high cheekbones to match her chin and I imagined an unconventional beauty.

She closed her eyes as I ran my fingertips over her eyelids. I felt no powder from makeup so her beauty was natural. Long eyelashes graced her closed lids and I followed it down to her small pert nose.

I left her lips for last. I was already doing what I could to keep my body from hardening but I knew her lips would undo me.

I followed her nose down ending at her Cupid's Bow, the little space below the nose and above the top lip. The slang fit her, given her goddess name. And It was soft, highlighting what was to come.
I placed my thumb at the top lip and felt her soft whoosh of breath and she opened her mouth to me.

Fuck.

I was coming undone. Her lips where full from top to bottom. Soft and smooth but slightly sticky from her chapstick. Her warm breath caressed my thumb as I rounded her lips not once but three times slowly. I idly wondered what her ethic background was to have such full lips, it didn't matter to me all women were beautiful regardless of color but I was still curious.

I removed my hands from her face and at last ran my hands down feeling her hair. It was braided and longer then I expected. I followed it down her back until the tip, where it landed right above her butt. God I was done for. I was missing her face and soft skin already as I moved to hold Hera's hands and formed the picture of her in my minds eye.

She was more beautiful than her voice gave way to and i knew i was in trouble with her. I wanted to feel her again. I wanted to run my thumb across those lips again. Feeling her mouth pop open slightly at my touch was erotic as hell. Just thinking about it again had my body stirring. It had been a well over a year since I dated anyone and months since my last fleeting fling, but I had never felt so sure about anyone in my life before but Hera was bewitching me with her angelic voice and beautiful face.

"Hera could I try something? If it makes you uncomfortable, then I give you full permission to punch me." I gave her my best smile in hopes of relaxing her.

When she didn't say no I leaned into her. I reached out finding her hips and pulling them closer to me. The softness of her dress under my skin. I Leaned into her hesitating for a split second giving her an out. I couldn't help but close my eyes when I felt her heated breath from her open lips. I was unable to fully gauge her reactions, but when she didn't pull away I considered it a good sign. I placed my hand gently on her cheek and closed the distance between our lips.

It was like fire meeting ice. Our lips were so warm together but it gave me chills down my spine. I needed more of what she offered in this moment. I pulled her into me simultaneously added more pressure to our joint lips. She felt amazing and still I wanted more, needed more. But I told myself to take things slow.

We were little more than strangers and I didn't want to scare her away. Regardless I couldn't resist asking with my mouth for her to open up. I wanted to tease her with my tongue and taste everything she had to offer. She shyly accepted my request. Her mouth opened for me and I snaked my tongue inside, caressing her tongue with mine.

She tasted like sweetened coffee. I was thirsting for more than just a taste.