Kane

I woke her 3 more times in the night. Each time she opened herself for me to enter and I would move with her until we were both spent. Her body always responded to my touch and it fueled the fire I had for her. She was amazingly perfect.

As the sunrose and I could see the bit of bright lights through the dark and I turned and reached for my goddess.
She moaned and wriggled her butt against me while she was still sleeping. My dick came straight to attention and I reached over to pinch a nipple feeling it pebble for me between my fingers. She wiggled for me again eyes still closed and breathing even. I took my thickness in my hand and slipped my length through her closed legs and in between her wet folds. She was already wet because even in sleep our bodies needed each other. I pushed my tip at her opening. She opened her eyes turning her head back to look at me . "Again baby?"

"Oh yes you're ready for me i can feel it" she gave me a throaty moan and with that I pushed her back into me fully sheathing my cock with her body. I started to pump slowly into her and already itching to come inside her.

"Mmm Kane you feel so good"

I pulled all the way out wanting to give her new pleasure with another position. I wanted to love her from behind wanting my dick to enter her from the back while I pulled a handful hair. "Get on all fours baby with your sweet ass in the air.
She moved to all fours and I could feel her wiggly butt against me again.

"Good baby. Oh yes"

I pushed myself into her again loving the feel of her from this angle.

"Oh yes! Kane that feels so good"

With a hand on either hip I began hammering into her with my cock hitting her in all the right places. Hera was bucking wildly and I could feel her impending orgasm. After a few more pumps she came over my dick  and I followed her my seed mixing with her juices. I fell over her back pulling her with me to our sides our bodies still connected as we came down from our quick mating.

I held her close, my hand over her flat belly. I thought wistfully about when I could put a baby in that belly. I had never wanted to start a family with anyone but the thought of her carrying my children and how her body would fill out had my cock hardening while inside her still.

I began to move again wanting to love her slowly this time. I whispered my love and she returned it to me as I made love to her as I held her close.

When we were done we finally agreed that we should shower and I got up to make us a hot bath. Just like at home the bath was luxurious and big enough for two. I turned the handles feeling the water temp and adjusting it as needed. I heard her bare feet enter the bathroom and come up beside me.

I asked for the bubbles and salts and oils and she added them to her liking. We were both naked already and slid into the warm, fragrant bath. She turned off the spouts before sliding in her back to my front and I spread my legs allowing her to lay against me.

Her hair was floating around me and I grabbed it moving it the side so I could rub her shoulders. She moaned her pleasure and I hardened again. Just touching her smooth skin was more then enough for me to want her. Her head turned and she kissed me heating me up more.

"Hera if we don't stop I'm going to fuck you in the tub too" she giggled and turned back around allowing me to continue rubbing her shoulders. Our stiff muscles were relaxing from our night of lovemaking and I'm sure she was in pain from my constant need.

"Ready for breakfast?"

"What if I'm not hungry for breakfast Kane?" She replied like the seductress she was.

I groaned at her words.

"Hera you're a fiend. But if I don't feed you we won't make it to the end of today before we're both dust."

She giggled and I heard the slosh of the water as she got out. I followed careful not to slip and she returned with a towel for me. I held her hand as we walked to make sure I didn't slip. We got dressed and she led us to the ground floor where I had a buffet of food laid out for us. Everything smelled so good. She insisted on making me a plate with a little of everything and she served it to me with a kiss. Before she sat down with her own plate moving closer to me.

"Hera I wanted to talk about some
things before we got back home." I started. "I gave you the key to my place and I'm hoping in time you'll be ready to move in. But until then I want to help you anyway. I think you should quit a job. I'll pay you instead."

I heard her fork fall and I only hope she was shocked and awed by me. But I had a distinct feeling that wasn't the case.