Hera

Kane turned me to face him. Almost scaring me out of my skin at his sudden naked appearance in front of me. I had been lost in my own daydream of our time together last night. But now my daydream was right in front of me, naked and wet.

I immediately acknowledged his nakedness and my eyes went straight to the area his happy trail had tapered off to under his boxers. Kane was fully erect and judging by the smirk on his face I assumed he didn't need to see to know I was staring.

As inexperienced as I was I had seen a man mostly naked and had placed my hand around a dick before, however not one that looked like that.

It was larger than any I had seen in person (not that the list was very long) it stood long and hard and thick. I licked my lips wondering if I was brave enough to put that in my mouth. I wasn't sure it would even fit. But first I wanted to touch it. Just to feel it in my hands. I debated what to do in my head all while Kane stood there like a marble statue. I was sure he could hear my thoughts as I debated.

"Touch me Hera, if you want to feel what you do to me"

He said this without shame or shyness.

Dammit! Maybe his increased senses included mind reading. Unsure of myself and what he expected of me I reached out wrapping my small hand around his hardened dick. He growled low in his throat and the sound sent waves straight to my pussy.

My small hand wrapped around him my fingertips barely brushing each other. I moved my hand up and then back down his shaft. The skin was soft here and moist from the water of the shower. It felt good to have the power over him, to be the one in control. I felt empowered so I moved my hand up and down his shaft again, tightening my hand as I slid it.

"Fuck Hera!" His eyes were closed and his head fell back the water was running down his face and into his hair. It was so hot to watch what I was doing to him.

I watched the muscles in his abdomen tighten as I moved up and down his shaft with my hand.

"Please baby that feels so good. I'm going to come if you don't stop."

His plea was breathy and I was curious I had never made a man come before and I wanted to see it. I wasn't sure I was brave enough to put it in my mouth but I got on my knees in front him and continued the movements with my hand.

"Oh god Hera I'm so fucking close. Please baby it feels so good."

I was alive. I felt powerful making him say my name. I had never felt this way before. I could see his body tighten more he was coming and I was going to make him. His cock was staring me in the face ready to explode. His breathing was ragged coming quickly and in short bursts.

I felt wanton and sexy, bravery overtook me and without thinking i put his cock in my mouth and sucked. Hard. My hand was still pumping him and I fit as much of him as I could swirling my tongue and sucking and pumping. Kane's hand snaked into my hair holding fast.

"Please, Baby if you don't stop right now I'm coming in that sweet mouth." I was ready,  I braced myself when I felt his hand tighten in my hair.

"Hera! I—Fuck!"

At his words I felt his hot cum shoot into my mouth and I drank it up. There was so much more than I expected, as he said my name over and over now pumping himself into mouth. Finally I felt his cock soften as I licked up every drop of his cum.

"Holy shit! I thought you said you'd never done that before"

"I—I haven't...I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry Kane." I felt a little embarrassed now. I took his hand that he had opened out for me and he pulled me to stand. "Really Kane I don't know what to say, I've never wanted to do that before. I didn't mean to—" My cheeks were on fire from shame at my behavior. Maybe he would think I was slutty or a liar.

"You little minx. Don't you dare apologize. You are the sexiest women I've ever met. And if that's you inexperienced then I'm excited to see what happens with some practice." His smirk was back again and my early embarrassment at the act I so bravely did was gone.

"That was ok? Really? You don't think I'm a freak or anything?"

"God no Hera! I think you're amazing." He confessed openly. My cheeks heated from his compliment now.

"Well let me show you how amazing because now its my turn" he said as he slowly pushed my back against one of the glass walls of the shower.