Hera

*******warning triggers*******

Tom pushed the door open hard, his hand gripping the side of the door. His face was wild, angry. Gone was my boss. He had removed his mask, removed the facade.

He slammed the door shut as he stepped inside my safe space.

"Hera why did you run? We were just having fun right?" His voice was low, menacing.

As he spoke he stalked me as I backed away. I was hoping I could reach my bedroom and lock myself inside. Kane would come I know he would and I could barricade myself inside until then.

"Please Tom I won't say anything please just leave me alone."

I put my empty hands up. He had scared me and I dropped my bag by the door. My phone, my pepper spray. I would never reach it in time because I had to move past him for it. I thought as I briefly eyed my abandoned purse.

"Leave you alone? I just want to get to know you better thats all. If you had just let me take you out baby." He stepped closer as I stepped back.

My tears were streaming I couldn't stop them from falling. Fear was gripping me. My vision blurred, But I had to try something. Anything. It was now or never, I had to try and get into my room it was my last hope in my small studio.

I darted without warning quickly to the left attempting to reach my closed bedroom door and as my hand barely reached the knob, I felt searing pain as Toms large hand slammed my head into the door.

The crack of the wood was all I heard before I blacked out.

********

"Hera, come on baby wake up!" A quick sting across my cheek woke me back up. I could feel my cheek reddening from the slap.

I opened my eyes to my living nightmare.

Toms face was in front of me and I was slumped against my headboard. He must have moved me when I passed out. My forehead was throbbing and I could feel the blood ooze slowly down it.

I started to cry again unable to help myself. I tried to reach up where my head was throbbing but realized my hands where taped together.

"Please...Tom... why are you doing this? I—I won't say anything I promise. Just please?!" I cried. My voice was shaking So bad it was a miracle I could get any words out.

"I couldn't have you running your mouth. Lying about me." His eyes crazed as he spoke now. "Telling everyone I harassed you. I wouldn't have said anything, Hera. just one night me and you, I know you want it I could tell when you said my name. I could have made you feel good. But you wanted to play hard to get."

In is anger he delivered another slap to my cheek.

He gripped my chin hard with his hand. Squeezing my cheeks, bruises would be sure to bloom. He brought his lips to mine pressing hard against them. Forcing a kiss between us.

"Soft just like I imagined."

I held back my gag at his words.

"Please!" I begged. "I'll do whatever you want. Please."

"Here's what I want. I want you to resign from the school. You'll explain to your rich little boyfriend that you fell and hurt yourself. And lastly I want you and that tight little body you've been flaunting for me since day one." He grinned, his eyes evil and his smile wicked.

He placed his lips against mine using his strength to move my mouth to his will. He slid his tongue into my mouth and I nearly gagged. My disgust only seemed to arouse him more. His hands were under my shirt now squeezing my breasts to the point of pain. I cried into his forced kiss fueling him further. I could feel his erection against my leg as his big body leaned into my limp one.

I closed my eyes and prayed for Kane. Bringing his beautiful blue eyes into my mind. I thought of him and the sea. Calming myself in the depth of those eyes. I relaxed my body.

As I took my mind from myself it was like his touch couldn't reach me. I was Saving my soul from further trauma. I felt almost at ease and it was like Tom's body was no longer on top of mine.

"Hera! Hera baby!" It was like I could hear Kanes voice now calling me. "Baby baby!! Open your eyes baby please!" I opened my eyes at his asking call.

I tried to speak. "Ka—" it was like he was here. I tried to move to reach out and touch him to see if he was real, but my head felt so heavy. My arms like lead next to me. I would just rest a little more. To stay in this dream with him.
********

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep

It was so noisy. I tried to open my eyes but it was so bright. This didn't feel like home.
Beep beep
Beep beep
Beep beep beep

"Baby? Can you hear me?"
It was him he was here with me. I tried to open my eyes again. Blurry. I blinked wildly trying to clear my vision His blue eyes came into focus.

"Kane?"

"Oh god Hera! You're awake thank God. Nurse! Baby oh god baby"

As my eyes focused I saw the tears coming down his face. It was like the ocean was crying. I reached up my hand to meet his cheek. His hand found mine holding it to him. His 5 o clock shadow was back scratchy against my palm. He was real.

My head was pounding but I was alive and Kane was here.

"You're safe now, Hera."

"What happened Kane." His face darkened. The shadow of his stress causing him pain.