Hera

I felt a searing pain as he pushed the last of himself into me. I yelped from it the tears escaping on their own accord. But He was kissing me and whispering in my ear apologizing for the pain and telling me how much I meant to him. I started to relax, the pain was subsiding now and was being replaced with another feeling.

I felt a fullness in my abdomen and an ache in my belly I was getting excited for what was to come. I nodded into his chest expressing my consent.

"I'm going to move now" he whispered to me. Then he moved all the way out and all the way back in slowly. There was less pain and more pleasure. Then again, all the way out and all the way in he moved his length inside me.

"Fuck Hera I'm not going to last long you feel like heaven, so divine and so wet for me." His eyes were closed as he spoke his voice thick with pleasure.

He moved his hips again a little faster and a little harder our bodies coming together in a quiet clap. It was only pleasure now and I moaned, the feeling of fullness had replaced the pain completely.

"I think your ready now baby" Kane pulled all the way out of me and I felt instantly empty. He held my legs at the knees opening them wider, lifting my hips up off the bed slightly and he positioned himself on his knees between me. His member at my opening.

"Hera baby, I'm going to make you come hard and I want to hear you scream my name" Without another word he pushed himself into me hard and fast.

"Kane!"

He began moving his hips in and out faster with each thrust. Our bodies were slapping together as I met his thrusts with my own. His heavy sack was slapping against my ass. Kane's breathing was ragged and my own began to match his. He was building up my body taking me higher than I had ever been taken before. I was so close to the edge now. He released a leg his fingers finding my swollen clit and he rubbed me driving me wild.

"Kane!" I couldn't help but scream his name as he continued hammering into me. I was wild now with passion. Feeling unbelievably sexy.

"Hera I can't hold on much longer. You are so sweet baby, come for me, come for me now"

At his request it was like the floodgates opened and he pushed me over the edge with out a parachute. I was falling.
"Kane baby!"

"I'm coming Hera oh god yes " and he released his seed as my orgasm crescendoed.

His hard body fell onto mine crushing me as he whispered all his love and admiration of me.

I felt him soften inside before pulling himself out. We rolled to our sides facing each other and he pulled me close.
Tears again sprang to my eyes. I was feeling every emotion. Happiness. Sadness. Love. Looking into his handsome face a wave of self consciousness came over me worried that now that I wasn't a virgin anymore some of my worth would deplete.

We laid next to each other and he was running his fingers through my frizzy curls.

He heard my sniffles.

"Are you ok Hera talk to me are you still in pain" worry wrinkles crossed his forehead and I used my fingers to smooth them out.

"I was just wondering what now? I guess I'm not a virgin anymore. And I didn't really know what to do...I mean did you, you know enjoy yourself? I'm mean you can have an orgasm and not enjoy yourself right?"

All my insecurities were coming out. The worry lines were gone now from his face and it showed a bit of anger instead.

"You're virginity didn't mean shit to me. I love the idea of knowing I'm the only one who has been inside you, but if you hadn't been it wouldn't have changed my feelings. And as to wether or not I enjoyed myself. If you think a man can come like that who didn't enjoy themselves you're crazy. But if it helps just so you know I've never slept with a woman I've been in love with. You're my first."

I kissed him then because he was the most amazing man I had ever met. He knew what to say to calm me.

Kane covered our bodies with the bedsheets and I snuggled into him suddenly exhausted.