Kane

Hera was a sex kitten. She just didn't know it. The way she moved her mouth and hand until I came was an overload to my senses I had never had before. She was braver then she thought of herself. It wasn't my plan to get a blowjob but holy hell that was amazing.

Now I would have to return the favor and the thought woke me up again.

"Now it's my turn"

Pushing her back slowly so no one slipped I pushed her bottom against the glass panels behind her. Her breathing was quickening and I know she watched as I slowly kneeled in front of her.

"I got you baby relax" I said as I took one of her legs and lifted it over my shoulder opening her sweet spot for me to enjoy.
Wishing I could see her just a little I ran my hand up her straightened leg allowing my own senses to locate where I wanted to go.

I followed my hand to her center. She was already wet for me. Her folds slick with her juices. I ran my fingers up before softly placing a thumb to her nub.

"Oh yes Kane..."

Shy one second but a minx the next. She was something. Her throaty moans had me hard again and I knew I needed a taste. I had refrained last night not wanting to go to far to fast but after her surprise blowjob I just had to pay it forward.

I wrapped my free hand around my dick pumping myself as I leaned forward I let my tongue replace where my thumb had been making slow circles. And she jumped at the change. Her skin was smooth and though she played sweet she had waxed her private areas just hoping for it to be seen. She was a little minx and she didn't even know it.

I moved my tongue around and around her nub eliciting more groans. I added more pressure with my tongue and them slipped two fingers one at a time into her tight little core. I squeezed my cock as I tasted her. I was ready to come again just being this close.

"Oh god. That feels so good. Please Kane."

Her words were so soft and seductive. She drew me in with her sirens call. As I thrusted my fingers I could feel her walls beginning to tighten for me. My fingers keeping a steady in an out, my tongue moved to lick her folds sucking gently and lapping her juices. She tasted like sweet strawberries and I was hungry.

Adding more pressure with my tongue as I went from sucking and lapping back to circling her clit and then back to her folds I increased the speed of my fingers inside her wet core and the hand I had wrapped around myself. Each moan spurring my movements to come faster. Her walls tightened around my fingers and her fingers tightened in my wet hair.

"Kane!"

She yelled my name and I came again hard. My orgasm washed down the drain as I lapped up her own orgasm tasting every last drop I could milk from her. Slowing I removed my fingers as her walls loosened I pulled them out and stuck them into my mouth too getting the last of her orgasm from her.

"So good baby" I said my own voice rough from my second orgasm.

She was panting hard catching her breath. I put her leg down from my shoulder and stood. Bringing my face to hers to kiss her deeply.

"Well now that we've throughly dirtied you, let's clean you up baby, you still have work to get to"

I pulled her until I could feel the drain at my feet and the rain shower at our heads. I re oriented myself to my position in my shower and felt for my soap and washcloth.

I lathered the cloth and began soaping Hera up starting with her neck and my going down to her toes. When I finished her, she swiped the wash cloth from my hands before I could lather myself and started to wash me returning the favor. It felt so good to have her soapy hands on me. I felt blessed and relaxed.

We rinsed each other off and shared sweet kisses under the rainfall of the water. I was hard again but this moment was for us to be together. I couldn't control how sexy I thought she was.

Hera stepped out first grabbing two large fluffy, black towels for us. We dried off together in silence moving to the bedroom to get dressed.
The opposite wall was my closet and I opened up the top drawer pulling out two boxers.

In the second drawer I had some white t shirts and grab two of those as well.
Last I grabbed two sets of sweat pants and  headed towards the bed.

"Here baby leave your clothes here and I'll have them washed put on these and I'll take you home to get dressed for work"

I picked up my phone and using my talk
to text feature I texted Jackson to be here in 30.

I was meeting Grayson later this afternoon to get a workout in so I dressed in the snug tee and sweats.

I heard Hera getting dressed behind me and turned around walking towards her with confidence.

"Hand me our clothes from last night and I'll put them in the hamper, I gotta get then off the floor before I trip over them"
She handed me my pants and sweater and her dress and I walked to the bathroom to place them in my hamper.
I turned to the sink and brushed my teeth leaving my toothbrush out for Hera to use.

"Finish getting dressed, use my toothbrush and meet me downstairs ok baby" I kissed her quickly before heading downstairs.