Hera

I watched him put his fingers in his mouth tasting my orgasm from his fingers. I was surprised by his boldness but also surprised as my body stirred again. I couldn't believe he had brought me to the point of explosion. I had never had an orgasm with another person before. And it was wonderful. I wondered to myself if it would have been the same with any of those fumbling boys I had been with.

Kane's voice brought me back to earth.

"Kiss me"

I leaned in tasting me on his lips and it was erotic. I felt myself getting turned on again.

I placed my hands on his chest feeling his soft gray sweater. I built up my courage and explored his chest with my hands. He worked out no doubt about it. His body was tight.

"Mmm that feels good baby"

He surprised me by taking my hand and placing it right over his erection. My eyes were ready to pop right out staring at the large tent in his jeans.

"Don't ever doubt that you could pleasure me. This is how you make me feel Hera. Can you feel how much you turn me on?"

"Yes." It was all I could think to say.

"Let me hold you now. Scoot on the bed."
I sat scooting myself back across his huge bed until my back was up against the headboard. I sat there naked except for panties and watched as he removed his sweater. His body was even better without clothes. His chest had a fine spattering of hair with a color that matched his head. The squares of his abs were well defined. His pants hung just low enough to reveal the 'V' of his legs.

He slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans revealing the soft black spandex of his undergarments. He pulled down his pants and kicked off his shoes depositing them both next to my discarded dress. He stood at the end of his bed dressed in only his boxer briefs. I stared without shame memorizing every piece I could see. He walked around to the side of the bed and climbed on reaching for me.

"It's getting late and I know you work tomorrow come let's sleep"

He pulled the thick covers down and I slid under them the cold sheets a contrast to my hot body still reeling post orgasm. Kane pulled me close letting me lay my head on his chest. I reached up making slow circles on his chest with my pointer finger.

"I've never had an orgasm before with another person, I've done it myself but it's never felt like that when I've done it" It was probably a stupid confession to make but I felt safe in his arms. I wanted to tell him every aspect of me and I knew I wanted to give every part of my body to him as well.

"I'm glad I could be the first to try and succeed. Your body sings to me. The only thing better than hearing you say my name as you came would have been to see it myself, but I'll settle for feeling the walls inside you clamp down on my fingers." He smirked at that and my cheeks heated at his bluntness.

"Thank you for tonight, for taking me out"

He kissed my forehead and ran his hand up and down my back. "I have so much more planned for you, now sleep baby"
He lulled me to sleep with his slow back rub. I felt relaxed more so then I had ever been before and sleep came quickly.

Kane woke me up two more times during the night. Waking me with his sweet kisses he used his hands to build me up and bring me to orgasm. He was just as gentle with me as the first time and never asked for anything in return. He pleased me over and over kissing me wherever he could reach. And after my body released he would hold me close rubbing my back whispering how beautiful I was in my ear as I made my way back to sleep.

*************

At 6am I woke up eyeing the clock on the side table. I needed to get up. My bus left at 7:30 for me to get to work by 9 and I still needed to walk home to change my clothes. Surprisingly I wasn't even a little tired, I felt alive as I sat up and stretched.

I slowly scooted to the side of the bed to get up and gather my things. But before I made it to the end a hand reached out to grab mine.

"Where do you think you're going hmmm? Are you trying sneak out without saying goodbye." He pulled my arm tugging me back into the soft void of his massive bed.

"I have to go Kane I need clothes for work and I have to catch my bus. If I leave now I'll have enough time to walk home and have a quick shower."

"I don't think so, you can shower here and Jackson will take you home then to work."

"Kane no it's too much I can't have you do that."

"Stop worrying its done when you stayed last night I let him know after he dropped us off that I would need him early. Come on baby I'll start the shower"