Hera

I watched Kane saunter out of his bedroom door. He had a cane hanging by the door and he reached for it on his way out. I watched his tight butt with out shame as he left.

I finished putting on the clothes Kane left for me. I was swimming in his big clothes but it smelled like him with his citrusy, woodsy cologne.

I headed to the bathroom and he had left his toothbrush out for me. I brushed my teeth and without any of my hair product here I unbraided my hair leaving the curls loose. It was still early even after our early morning orgasms. The thought of what I had done and what he did to me brought a heat to my cheeks and wetness between my legs. It felt surreal still to spend the night with a man I barely knew but he felt familiar and comfortable and I had no regrets. He treated me with kindness and made me feel things I had never felt before.

I didn't have to be at the diner until 9am. And it was just after 7am according to the side table clock as it chimed the hour. The school was closed today for a teacher workday and as just a secretary I was able to take the day off and pick up a full shift at the diner.

I made my way downstairs to the smell of coffee and toast. My stomach grumbled on cue as I entered the kitchen. Kane was pulling two white mugs out of the cabinet as the toast popped from the toaster.

"Hi"

Kane turned his head in my direction. His smile was ear to ear and it was infectious making me smile back.

"I thought you'd be hungry so I made some toast and I had fruit salad, and if you don't like coffee I have orange juice or a selection of hot teas.

He was stacking toast on a plate enough for a small army and I noticed a bowl of fruit salad on the counter near the bar seating.

"Coffee sounds good, let me help"
I grabbed the mugs and nudged Kane over with my hip. Pouring us each a steaming mug.

"I take my coffee black but cream and sugars on the counter babe"
I watched Kane round the corner having a seat on his barstool.
I made my coffee up and carried both cups over. Kane had set up everything else already and I spooned some fruit onto my plate and took a slice of toast.
I sat down next to him enjoying our closeness.

We ate quickly together in silence but feeling comforted with his presence. He was so sweet to make me a light breakfast and I hoped he'd want to see me again soon. I didn't want to leave for work but I really had no choice. I needed the money.

Kane had told me money wasn't an issue for him and I hoped one day I would feel that way too. I'd guessed that he was wealthier than he had let on to me. The restaurants, car, driver and the grandeur of his bedroom gave him away. His money made no difference to me, I had never had it so I couldn't miss it either. I was grateful for the ability to care for myself and that's really all I needed.

His townhouse was a few streets over in a nicer part of town but I like that from the outside you would never know he had custom designed his bedroom and bathroom. It was artfully decorated with simple colors, art and decor and it told me that he was humble as well but knew how to enjoy what he had earned for himself.

The knock on the door brought me back to the present. I assumed it would be Jackson here to take me home. Remembering I left my shoes upstairs I excused myself to get them.
Kane was at the door laughing with Jackson on my return and I grabbed my purse checking for my phone and keys.
His head turned slightly at the sound of me walking towards him.

"Kane let me clean up breakfast and we can go"

He shook his head at me.

"No baby come on Becks my housekeeper will clean it up later don't worry, we have to get you home"

I felt guilty leaving a mess but Kane and Jackson were waiting so I sighed and headed out to the street. The morning was cool but the sun was out and the sky was cloudless. Jackson got my door as Kane headed to the other side. His cane in one hand and his phone in the other. The ride home was comfortable we held hands intertwining our fingers.

"What time are you off tonight?"

"I'll be off at 3 since it'll only be the diner today. After the lunch rush is all over."

"Perfect Jackson will pick you up at 3 in front of the diner and take you home and I'll see you tonight. Deal?"