making up | jonah

you sat on the couch, head in your hands. it was past 1am and jonah still hadn't come home. worry and awful thoughts filled your mind. he wasn't answering his phone. all the other boys were asleep, except for zach. he had left earlier with jonah and you couldn't imagine what they were up to. a tear rolled down your cheek as the worst possible thought crossed your mind. what if he was with another girl? he was probably drunk off his ass, fucking someone he met at a party. you knew jonah would never cheat, but you had no idea what he was capable of once he was drunk. you sat on the black leather loveseat, waiting for the door to swing open at any time. as soon as you felt the sleepiness taking over your body, the sound of someone fiddling with the lock on the front door woke you. "jonah?" you called out as the door slammed shut. jonah and zach's giggles and mumbles filled the room. "y/n? what are you still doing up, baby?" jonah questions in a low voice as he turns on the light. "what the hell, jonah! i've been up for hours worried fucking sick." you said, tears welling up in your eyes. "i'm going to head to bed guys. goodnight." zach says as he heads upstairs. "princess please don't be mad." jonah pleads. you roll your eyes. "what were you doing? drinking? smoking? cheating on me?" his face went serious. "i was just at the arcade with zach, but if you don't believe me than go ahead, think what you want." he says. "don't you lie to me, jonah." your voice became stern. "babe, i swear." "i can tell you're lying to me. honestly jonah, fuck you. you're always coming up with some bullshit excuse whenever i catch you in a lie." you were way too exhausted to deal with his lies. "have a good fucking night!" you yell as you go upstairs and slam the door to you and jonah's room, leaving him no choice but to sleep in the living room. the next morning you said absolutely nothing to anyone. you were so pissed off and hurt. night had come around. you sat on your bed watching to all the boys i've loved before on netflix when you hear the door open. zach pokes his head through the small space between the door and the wall. "can i come in?" he mumbles. you nod, still upset. zach sits on the bed next to you. you pause the movie and turn to him. "i know you're probably still hella pissed at jonah, but it's not his fault. i was the one who insisted that we stayed out late. i would never let jonah do anything to hurt you. you're one of my best friends and i know you inside and out. you know jonah would never do something like that to you. he's so in love with you." your eyes watered at zach's words. you knew he was right. you and jonah were so in love, and you knew he would never cheat. "he's really pissed too, but i know that if you just talk to him, he'll understand. go get him." zach hugs you and mumbles a soft "goodnight" as he leaves the room. you walk downstairs, where you saw jonah sitting on the couch. "hey." you mumble, scared as to what you guys would say to each other. you sat next to him and stare into his ocean blue eyes. he says nothing. "i'm sorry, jonah. i'm sorry i accused you of cheating. i know you would never do that. i know my words probably hurt you. i'm sorry for that too. i was pissed off and didn't mean it. i love you way too much to hurt your feelings intentionally." you wait for a response. instead, he scoots closer to you, practically leaving no space between your bodies. "you're right. i would never cheat on you, because i love you, y/n." he caresses your cheek following his words. "prove it." you say, crossing your arms. "what?" jonah says with a confused look on his face. "if you love me so much, prove it. show me how much you really love me." you say in a seductive voice. you trace jonah's abs through his shirt with your fingers. he lets out a shaky breath. he was getting turned on and you could tell. he presses his lips against yours, catching you off guard. you kiss back, moving your hands all over jonah's body. he lifts you onto his lap, not breaking the kiss. you grind your hips on jonah's lap and he moans softly into your mouth. he moves his hands down to your ass and then begins leaving kisses on your neck and collarbone. you moan as he finds your sweet spot. "babe, we can't be loud, the other boys are right upstairs." he whispers. you just nod your head, giggle and continue making out with jonah. he picks you up and takes you upstairs, smiling at you the whole way up to your room. he slams the door behind you as both of you enter the room. he lays you carefully on the bed and removes his shirt. you stare in awe at his incredible body. he climbs over you and slips your shirt off. his jaw dropped as he stared at your figure. "goddamn you're so fucking beautiful." he mumbles and he starts kissing down your stomach. jonah reaches behind you and unhooks your bra, leaving your breasts exposed. jonah took one of your nipples in his mouth, making you moan. he continues kissing down your torso until he reaches your waistline. he looks up at you for permission and you nod. within the next minute, you were completely naked. jonah had stripped down to nothing but his boxers. he sits on the edge of the bed, and you pull down his boxers, revealing his hard dick. you take him in your mouth and jonah takes a sharp breath. "fuck." he mutters out. you continue to please jonah as his grunts and moans fill the room. at this point neither of you cared about being quiet anymore. jonah grabbed your hair and pushed your head further down on his length. you gagged, making him go crazy. you felt him getting close to his orgasm, but you stopped before he could go over the edge. jonah then threw you on the bed and spread your legs open. he placed soft kisses on your thighs, but nowhere near where you really wanted his lips. you grabbed his hair and positioned him where you wanted to be kissed, desperate to feel jonah's soft, plump lips on your pussy. jonah slowly licked your clit and you gasped. he slipped his fingers inside of you, nearly making you cum. jonah removes his fingers and lines himself up with your entrance. you both moan as he thrusts into you. within a matter of seconds, jonah is pounding into you mercilessly. you're both moaning messes and you can feel your orgasm knotting up in your stomach. "i'm so close." you whimper out. "me too, princess." jonah moans. a few more minutes of ecstasy pass and you find yourself practically screaming at the amount of pleasure running through your body. "jonah, i'm gonna cum." you moan. jonah grunts in response. you cry out as your orgasm takes over your entire body and leaves you breathless and seeing stars. "fuck." jonah groans as he pulls out and finishes himself off. he collapses on top of you, panting heavily. he held you in his strong arms, admiring your naked body before covering you with the bedsheets. "for the record, i would never cheat on someone as beautiful as you." he mumbles into your neck as he places a soft kiss on the tender skin. "i love you, jonah." you giggle. "i love you more." jonah whispers as he kisses your forehead.