teaching you | jack

you and your boyfriend jack had been dating for 3 months. this night was just like any other night, you and jack had planned to watch a movie at your house. he picked out forrest gump. "hey baby." jack said with a smile as he walked into your living room with a big bowl of popcorn. you had been thinking all day about the fact that you had been dating jack for 3 months and you guys had never shared a real kiss. like yes you had kissed before but it was simply pecks and quick lip-locking. you wanted to kiss jack, really kiss him. "what's wrong baby?" jack asked with a concerned look as soon as he saw the frown on your face. "jack, why do you like me?" you let out, making jack furrow his eyebrows in confusion. "what do you mean? i like you cause you're beautiful and an amazing person. you're one of the sweetest and most selfless people i've ever met." jack said. "then why haven't you kissed me?" you let out. "y/n... what?" jack asks with a confused ass look on his face. "i have kissed you before though." he adds on. "you've never really kissed me. like made out with me, like the type of kiss that leaves you breathless and begging for more. like a real good ki-" before you could finish your sentence, jack cut you off by pressing his lips to yours. you took a deep breath in before freezing in shock. that's when you realized you had no idea what you were doing. you had never made out with someone and it was obvious. you tensed up, not knowing what to do next. jack pulls away and looks at you with confusion. "you've never done anything like this before have you?" he asked. you gulped and nodded your head yes. a small smirk grew on jack's face and you blushed. "it's okay. we all have our first time. let me teach you." jack says lowly. you agree to letting him teach you and lean in for him to kiss you again. he connects your lips to his, slowly turns his head and lets his lips move with yours. you kiss him back the best you could. jack laid you down on the couch and you continue to kiss each other passionately. you had never kissed anyone besides jack, let alone made out with someone, and of course you had never had sex before. you were scared of where this situation with jack was going to lead, but you let it keep happening because you couldn't get enough of jack's lips against yours. you pulled away to catch your breath and smiled at jack. you covered your face and giggled when you felt jack's growing erection against your heat. you felt yourself grow wet at it. a sudden wave of lust and sexual desire hit you and you couldn't hold your words in any longer. "jack..." you mumble. "hm?" he asked, getting lost in your blue eyes. "i want to." you blurt out. jack's eyes go wide and he runs his fingers through his hair, sitting up as he does so. "baby i don't know. what if i hurt you? what if you don't like it? what if you get pregnant?" jack rambled on with questions and doubts. you took a deep breath before connecting your lips to jack's and pushing him down on the couch. "i want to have sex with you. no doubt about it." you say, trying to reassure him that you really wanted this. jack smiles before pressing his lips to yours and carrying you to your bed. you giggled lightly as jack hovered over you and attached his lips to your neck, sucking and surely leaving hickeys. you moan lightly at the sensation. you took a deep breath when jack moved down to your chest and kissed around your breasts. he looked up at you with lust-filled eyes as he removed your light pink lace bra. his tongue slid over your nipple, making you arch your back in pleasure. jack wasted no time in moving down your stomach and to your waistline. you watched as his finger traced down your shorts and found its way to your clit. he rubbed you through your pants at a painstakingly slow pace. your eyes rolled back when you felt jack move your panties and shorts to the side and put his warm tongue on your core. "jack." you moan out. you gripped his hair tightly and arched your back once again when he plunged two fingers into you. "fuck." you say with a shaky voice. "does it feel this good when im on tour and you touch yourself, babygirl?" jack asked seductively in your ear as he continued to finger you. you froze when he asked that question. "oh shit" you thought in your head when you realized you weren't familiar with the feeling jack was describing to you. "um... i don't do that." you mumble. jack snaps his head up to face you. "you've never masturbated?" jack asked, completely shocked. you shook your head no, slightly embarrassed. "then you're in for a treat, y/n. im going to show you how good it feels." jack whispers before stripping himself down to nothing. you admired his naked body and every inch of him. before you could properly grasp the idea that you were about to have sex for the first time, jack aligned himself with your entrance and looked back up at you for reassurance. you nodded once more to let him know you were ready. a loud groan escaped you when jack completely pushed himself into you. "fuck, jack." you moan out with a feeling of both pleasure and pain. "am i hurting you?" he asked with concern. "no, just go slow." you replied, trying to distract yourself from the pressure between your hips. jack picked up his pace with every thrust. soft moans escaped you and jack's lips as he continued to please you and you did the same to him. you had thought of this moment before, where you would lose your virginity to jack and it would be perfect. it was a little bit uncomfortable and a bit more painful than you thought it would be, but it lived up to your expectations. jack continued thrusting into you ceaselessly, making you feel a feeling that you had never felt before building up in your stomach. "jack, holy shit." you moaned out. jack started rubbing your clit in figure eights, driving you crazy. you couldn't hold in the amount of pleasure running through your body. the sheets were gripped between your fingers, your back was arched and your hips bucked up. with a scream, you came all over jack's dick. you chest heaved in and out as you tried to slow your breathing down and come down from your high. jack grunted as he pulled out of you and came all over your stomach. you reached your hand down and used your finger to collect his cum. you licked your fingers clean and giggled. "that was amazing." you say with a smile. "yes it was." jack agrees with you and lays down next to you before planting a final kiss on your forehead.