friends | corbyn

you and corbyn had been best friends since childhood. every weekend, you and corbyn slept over at each other's houses, alternating every week. tonight was no different than any other friday night. except it was different in a way, your parents were out of town and had left you at home by yourself for the whole weekend and having corbyn's company relieved you. you had never seen corbyn as more than a friend, but for some reason, corbyn had a feeling building up inside you that you had never felt for anyone. could it be love? or what it just lust? dirty fantasies crossed your mind, imagining the things corbyn could do to you if he ever felt the same way about you that you do about him. you feel yourself growing wet and horny at the idea of corbyn eating you out and fucking you. your hand found its way into your shorts. your eyes rolled back and a soft moan left your lips as you rubbed your clit between your silky soft fingers. you moaned even louder when you plunged 2 fingers into yourself, making your thighs tremble with bliss. "corbyn. oh corbyn. fuck." you muttered as the feeling took over you and made you buck your hips up. suddenly, the sound of the doorbell pulled you away from pleasuring yourself. a groan leaves your lips, annoyed. you swing the door open to reveal corbyn standing there, looking great as usual. "hey y/n!" he said with a smile on his face as he gave you a hug. the door slammed behind the both of you as you headed upstairs. "what were you doing before i got here?" your eyes grow wide as you tried to come up with an excuse. "taking a shower." you blurted. corbyn raised an eyebrow. "your hair's not wet and you don't even smell like soap. wait, why are you so sweaty and why is your hair so messy?" he interrogated. you gulped. "y/n, i can tell when you're lying. what were you doing?" you looked down, blushing. "oh my god. were you masturbating?!" corbyn yell-whispered. "shut up corbyn!" you whine, making yourself blush even harder. you turn around to lock yourself in your room but corbyn caught grip of your arm before you could leave. "don't be embarrassed." he whispers, pulling you closer to him. corbyn's green-blue eyes locked with yours and you felt yourself being almost hypnotized by him. your lips pressed against corbyn's and you felt him hold his breath. once relieved from the initial shock, corbyn kissed back. he pulled back, breathless. "what was that for?" corbyn asked with furrowed eyebrows. "i love you corbyn." you noticed his eyes grow wider than ever. "i love you, corbyn matthew besson." corbyn didn't say another word, he simply connected his lips with yours once again. he picked you up without breaking the kiss and carried you to your bedroom. he sat the both of you, with straddling his waist, on the edge of your queen-sized bed. you moaned into the kiss when corbyn reached down and slipped his fingers into your pants, rubbing your clit slowly yet firmly. "you like that don't you, baby?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "yes corbyn, holy shit." you whimpered as he continued his motions. corbyn thrusts a finger into you, adds another and starts pumping them in and out. you threw your head back in pleasure, giving corbyn the perfect angle to attach his lips to your neck. he sucked and nibbled at the sensitive skin, surely leaving traces of himself on what was his, you. you were his and you truly couldn't believe this was happening. you push corbyn down on the bed and remove his shirt and pants, leaving him just in his calvin klein boxers. you palm him through his underwear, earning a small groan. in a swift motion, corbyn was completely naked and begging for your touch. your hand wraps around his dick as you pump him a couple times before completely stripping yourself and aligning yourself with his tip. "are you sure?" corbyn asks, heavily concerned. you nod and let yourself fall onto his member. your eyes grow wide and you gasp at the feeling of corbyn filling you up. "holy fuck." corbyn mutters at how tight you were. your body bounces up and down on him, filling you and corbyn's body with pure bliss. "oh yes corbyn." you moan loudly. a wince left your lips as corbyn dug his nails into your hips while fucking you roughly. "y/n, fuck baby. you feel so good." he mumbles, panting and covered in sweat. "is this what you've wanted? for me to fuck you? let the neighbors know who you think about when you finger your precious, tight pussy." he commanded. you were shocked at corbyn's domination. you felt the tip of corbyn's dick hitting your g-spot over and over, making you scream. "holy shit corbyn!" you yell. "yes just like that daddy. i'm so close." your words make corbyn let out a loud grunt and screw his eyes shut from how good you felt around him. "i'm gonna cum, princess." he warns before shooting his warm load into you. with a final scream, you cum all over corbyn's length. your entire body was covered with sweat and you could hardly breathe. "that was fucking amazing." corbyn says with a smirk. "it felt so good." you add with a giggle. "maybe i should sleep over more often." he says before kissing you for the last time that night.