rules | corbyn

it was 11:46 p.m. when you opened the front door to your house you shared with the boys. you had been out with your friends shopping all day and then you went to a late dinner. everything was dark, which was strange. usually the boys would still be up at this time, messing around. slipping off your shoes, you heard laughing upstairs and walked to jack and zach's room. "hey." you whispered while poking your head through the crack of the door. "hey." jack and zach said in unison, looking up from their video game. "where's everyone else?" you ask. "jonah and daniel went out to the movies and i think corbyn's sleeping." jack replies. you nod. "i think i'm going to bed. i'm really tired. good night." you say softly as you close the door and walk over to you and corbyn's room. you see corbyn lying on your shared bed, sleeping peacefully. you kiss his forehead gently and then walk over to the bathroom. you hear a noise. "corbyn?" you call out. you hear it again. it sounds like groans. you walk into the room, inching closer to corbyn, who lay asleep. "baby, what wrong?" you yell-whisper as he shifts around. "fuck, y/n. just like that baby." your heart skipped a beat. was corbyn really having a wet dream right now? his quiet moans and groans continued and you couldn't help but get turned on. you reached down and rubbed yourself through your panties. "don't stop princess." corbyn choked out. sitting on the bedside table, you trailed your fingers over your covered clit. you were dripping wet at this point thinking of all the things corbyn was doing to you in his dream. you rubbed your covered heat even faster, biting your lip hard to stop yourself from moaning. within the next minute, your pants were on the floor along with your underwear. you inserted two fingers in between your soaking slit and pleasure yourself to the sounds of corbyn's dream. "you love it when daddy fucks you so good, don't you?" he whispers. you use your other hand to support your body as you throw your head back in pleasure. "corbyn, fuck." you moan almost a little too loudly. you heard his groaning stop and you sat up. "babe?" he calls out, obviously awake. "what are you doing?" he asks, knowing you're right next to him. "i'm sorry baby, it just happened." you say innocently. he stands up and turns the light on. his eyes go wide as he looks at you. "you know what happens to bad girls who don't follow the rules." corbyn places his hands on your hips, connects his lips to yours and picks you up bridal style. you roughly make out as corbyn places you on the bed. he hovers over you as you pull on his shirt and remove it. "you broke the rules, baby. now you're getting punished." corbyn kisses along your jaw and neck aggressively, definitely leaving hickeys. you moan as he finds your sweet spot. "corbyn." you let out. he reaches behind you and unhooks your bra while kissing in the valley of your chest, leaving love bites everywhere. he continued his way down your body, appreciating every inch of you. "so beautiful." he mumbled in between kisses. he grabbed onto your hips roughly, surely leaving bruises. corbyn pulls your skirt off, looking up at you with lust-filled eyes. he places tender kisses on your thighs, teasing you. your breath hitches as he traces his fingers over your covered clit. "i'm going to make you dripping wet for me." corbyn whispers against your core. he kissed your pussy through your panties. "fuck." you moan. you tug on corbyn's platinum blonde hair as he continues to tease you, driving you crazy. he could tell your body was desperate for his touch. you wanted to feel the pleasure only he could give you. corbyn climbs over you and bites your ear. "i know you want me, baby. i know you want to feel my soft tongue on your pretty pussy." he whispers in your ear. you felt yourself getting wet at his words. he reaches down and plays with your covered clit. "i'm going to make you scream." he says with a smirk. corbyn slides his hand underneath the elastic of your underwear and plunges his fingers into you. you let out a squeal and arch your back in pleasure. "don't cum." he demands. how the hell were you supposed to not cum? the pleasure rushing through your body right now is insane. corbyn continues to finger you mercilessly, making you become a moaning mess under his touch. just as your orgasm begins to ball up in your stomach, he slips his fingers out of your pussy and licks them clean. "you taste so fucking good, princess." he mumbles seductively. corbyn removes his boxers and aligns his already hard length up with your entrance. you moan loudly as corbyn pushes himself into you. " shit." he breathes out. corbyn groans softly and throws his head back in pleasure as he thrusts into you and your walls clench around him. thrust after thrust, your body shakes with pleasure. moans escape your lips softly as corbyn pleasures you. he hits your g-spot and you scream, screwing your eyes shut. "ready to cum, princess?" he asks, grabbing onto your hips. "yes, corbyn. please." you grunt. "say my name." corbyn says, barely getting the words out. "corbyn." you say lowly. "scream it." corbyn demands. he begins to thrust into you faster and you see stars as your orgasm hits you like a truck. "corbyn, fuck!" you scream out as the pleasure rocks your body. corbyn groans loudly as he cums, collapsing next to you. "holy shit." you giggle. "maybe i'll interrupt your sleep more often." you say. "i'd like that." corbyn says with a smile before kissing your lips slowly.