dreams | jack

in the middle of the night, jack was sleeping soundly beside you. you, however, tossed and turned in the middle of the night as your soaking wet core throbbed at how horny you were. your soft blushed lips parted slightly as a low moan exits you. "jack." you mumble. in your dream, jack was making you feel like he had never done before. it felt all too real and you couldn't control the bucking of your hips and the feeling rushing through your body as you dreamt of the things jack could be doing to you. "jack yes baby, fuck. right there." you whisper. you don't notice, but jack begins to wake up. "babe?" he whispers in a sleepy voice until he notices what's going on. a smirk forms across jack's face when he hears your soft moans and whimpers. jack crawls over to you and slowly slips your shorts and panties off to reveal your wet heat. "so hot baby." he mumbles before attaching his plump lips to your clit. he licks back and forth, making you immediately wake up. "jack, what the fuck?" you question while rubbing your eyes. "shhh." jack hushed you before returning to eating you out. you moan loudly as jack continues to lap up your juices with his gentle tongue. he stopped and oh-so-lightly trailed his fingers over your clit. you gasped with strong desperation to feel jack inside of you. "jack, stop teasing." you cry out. "tell me what you want baby." he whispers in your ear as he lowers himself closer to your body. "i want you to fuck me jack. please fuck me. make love to me just like in my dreams." his eyebrow raises and he gives you a smirk of desire. you could feel his bulge pushing up again your pussy. jack moves back down to your hips and trails his fingertips down your inner thighs. you shiver. "please jack." you beg once again. jack smiles. "so needy for me." the words leave his lips as you watched him slide off his boxers and sweatpants. his erection sprung up and you giggled. "let's see who's needy." you remark as you remove your shirt. "you know you get me hard in a heartbeat, my love." jack says with a smile as he leaned down to kiss you. you smile into the kiss. lips still locked, jack slipped himself into you and you broke the kiss with a gasp at the feeling of him stretching you out. "oh jack, fuck." you moan out as you scratch jack's back when he began to pick up his pace and thrust into you ruthlessly. streams of countless moans and whimpers escape you and jack's lips as you indulged in the moment. "is this how your dream went?" jack asks between heavy breaths. you simply nod your head yes before returning to your lust-filled love-making session. sex with jack was usually rough and quick, but this time it was fast yet passionate and you couldn't get enough of it. "shit jack, i'm so close." you warned when jack finally hit your g-spot. your high shot through your body, making your back arch, toes curl and causing you to grip the sheets with a final high pitched moan. the sight of you going over the edge caused jack to climax and you couldn't believe how hot the sight of jack orgasming was. you and jack's chests heaved in and out rapidly as you come down from your orgasms. "are you glad you had that dream?" jack asks with a smile and light giggle. "fuck yeah." you laugh, then lean in and kiss him before drifting off back to sleep.