school | jack

you sat at your desk in your algebra class, taking notes as the teacher lectured the class. your phone laid face up next to your notebook, when it lit up with a text notification from your boyfriend, jack. "isn't that dress a little too short?" the message read. you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, reaching for your phone and texting back. "what? it's not too short jack." you jolt your head towards jack, who was sitting across the room with a smirk on his face. you watched him type something on his phone, making another message pop up. "you look so fucking good. i'm so horny rn." you blush before turning to look at him with wide eyes. you notice the bulge growing in his pants. "jack we're in school, i can't do anything about it." jack's smile turned into a frown. another text message came in. "please baby. just ask to go to the bathroom." you squeeze your thighs together, trying to ignore the tingling sensation in your pussy. you roll your eyes, keeping up your front. "a quickie, really?" you text in response to his request. jack begins to shake his legs in desperation. "i'm so hard y/n help pleaseeeeee. just 5 minutes." you finally give in, not being able to deny the fact that you were horny as well. "fine. 5 minutes and that's it." jack smiled at you from across the classroom. "meet you in the bathroom." he texts finally. you get up and distract the teacher while jack gets up and sneaks out as you ask for permission. once you get your bathroom pass, you rush to the bathroom. jack wastes no time in slamming you against the wall and removing your underwear and lifting your dress. "we have to be fast baby." he whispers seductively. jack suddenly slams himself into you. you were not ready at all. "jack!" you moan out. uncontrollable whimpers, moans and gasps leave your lips as jack rams his dick into you. jack grunts and screws his eyes shut at the intense pleasure you gave him when you clenched around his member. "hurry baby, cum already." he mumbles. jack reaches down to your clit and rubs harshly, having no mercy. at this point, you didn't care who heard you, just as long as they knew jack's name; and they would with the amount of times you moaned it over and over. within what merely felt like seconds, you were screaming in pleasure and cumming all over his length. "yes jack holy shit!" you yelled. the bathroom echoed with you and jack's moans. you panted heavily to come down from your high before you slipped your panties back on and kissed jack quickly before heading back to class.