getting caught - jonah

"baby i'm tired." you whine as jonah tries over and over to press his lips to yours. "please baby. i'm so horny right now. i need you." he pleads over and over. you eventually gave in and slowly connected your lips to his. it started off as a few soft kisses, but before you knew it, jonah was roughly making out with you and grinding his hips onto yours. he was desperate for your touch and it was obvious. his fingers traced down your body and to your waistline. jonah looks up at you, clearly asking for permission. you nod and let him do his thing. his lips attach to your stomach and trail down, leaving wet kisses and love bites. you took a sharp breath of air when you felt jonah slip off your shorts. his lips found their way to your slit and licked a long stripe. you breathe heavily and sigh at the sudden feeling. "yes jonah keep going." he did as told and continued to lick your clit aggressively. he began to suck on it forcefully until you whimpered under his touch. it was almost too intense for you to handle. you let out soft moans as a warm feeling rose up your legs and collected in your stomach. you grunted at the sensation of your orgasm building up into a knot. "jonah. i'm so close holy fuck." you manage to say between groans. you squeal when jonah rams two fingers into you, pumping them in and out rapidly. you yelp as he brushes your g-spot and you almost feel yourself go over the edge. your eyes jet open when you feel a sudden loss of pleasure. "babe, i was about to cum." you whine with a pout plastered on your face. "relax. i have much more to offer." jonah says smirking and pointing to the bulge in his pants. you giggle lightly before getting on your knees and unbuckling jonah's pants eagerly. you couldn't wait to taste him. you couldn't wait to swallow every last drop of his cum. you took his cock in your mouth and started bobbing your head up and down teasingly slow. "stop fucking teasing." jonah says grinding his teeth before pushing forcing you further on his dick. you almost gagged when his tip hit the back of your throat. "ahhhh fuck baby, just like that." jonah moaned as his grip on your hair grew stronger. you wince at the slight pain of him pulling your hair, but continue to pleasure him how you knew best. "fuck babygirl im so close." jonah cried out between groans and whimpers. you felt his dick twitch in your mouth, which let you know he was going to cum. instead of letting his orgasm hit him, watching him lose control of his entire body and swallowing every drop of his cum, you decided to get some revenge. your lips detached from his cock and he groaned in frustration. "baby, what the fuck. you're gonna give me blue balls." jonah sighed, sexually frustrated. you laughed before kissing him and pushing him back onto the bed. "ride me baby." jonah whispered in your ear, making you grow wetter. you smirk before bending your knees and aligning his tip with your entrance. he pushes into you, making you wince. you and jonah had obviously had sex before, but you never really adjusted to how big he was. "fuck." you mumble. you bounce your body up and down on jonah's hard length, making yourself moan every time. you both were so in the moment, you didn't even realize daniel standing in the doorway, watching you and jonah get it on. a few more seconds pass by before you feel jonah jump and cover your naked bodies with the sheets. "daniel, what the hell?" he yells out. "look at you two, getting it on." daniel says with a laugh. "daniel seriously what do you want?" jonah asks while rolling his eyes. "i was just going to ask if you took my hairbrush, and i walk into this." daniel replies. you turn your head around to face daniel, your cheeks turning red from embarrassment. you noticed the unusually large bulge in his pants. "holy shit, did daniel just get hard from watching me and jonah having sex?" you thought to yourself. a crazy idea popped into your head and you lean down towards jonah. "maybe daniel could join us? i mean he is hard to the sight of us right now and you always said you'd like to have a threesome." you whisper in a seductive voice, with hope that jonah would say yes. of course you loved jonah, but you always fantasized about what it would be like to fuck one of jonah's band members. they were all pretty hot after all. "daniel, come in here." you say, motioning towards the bed. you stand up, letting the sheets drop and unveiling your naked body to daniel. his ocean blue eyes widened with shock. "goddamn." you heard him whisper. "you've got a beautiful girl on your hands, bro." daniel says, looking at jonah who was behind you. "be gentle with her." he warned before allowing daniel to kiss you. daniel kissed you passionately and deeply. his kissing was a lot more slow than jonah's. jonah's kisses were usually rough and sloppy. daniel made sure that he was focusing on every part of your lips when he kissed you. jonah and daniel were both hovering over you, admiring your body. "i'll go first." daniel demanded before pumping himself a few times and inserting himself into your dripping wet core. "holy shit." you gasp out as daniel's huge length stretched you out even more than jonah ever did. "fuck daniel, faster!" you cry out as your nails clawed his back at the immense level of pleasure running through you. he thrusts into you slowly yet deeply, making sure to rub against your g-spot every time. daniel pressed his thumb to your clit and rubbed harshly, making you buck your hips and moan loudly. "she's a loud one." daniel said to jonah with a grunt. you were growing close to your orgasm and you felt it in your stomach. you almost saw stars and blacked out when your high took over your entire body. you tried catching your breath, your chest heaving in and out. you felt daniel pull out of you and jonah slam into you almost immediately after. "shit." you whisper below your breath. jonah fucked you with no mercy despite the fact that you had just came. you could tell his dominant side was coming out. he wanted to prove that he could make you cum harder than daniel did. you squealed with excitement when pure adrenaline whooshed through every square inch of your body. "holy fuck jonah i'm gonna cum!" you yelled as your eyes rolled back and you gasped for air. the warm, tingling feeling of your orgasm ran up and down your veins, making you scream in pleasure. your heart was pounding rapidly as you tried to slow your breathing down. "wow." is all you could let out. "aren't you glad we got caught?" you ask before planting a kiss on jonah's lips and then daniel's.