awake | zach

the sound of raindrops hitting your bedroom window would wake most people up, but you were different. the rain was relaxing, you could sleep for hours when it rained. you and zach had agreed to hang out after you got off of school, but you being you, fell asleep while lying on your bed. your nap was going perfectly normal. unknowingly, zach knocked on the front door. you had left it unlocked, so he let himself in. "y/n! babe!" he called out from downstairs. zach walked upstairs to your bedroom, a smile curving across his face as he saw you totally passed out. he sat on the edge of your bed and admired you as you slept, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. zach notices you're still very asleep, and a smirk comes across his face as he grips your hips, hard, and pulls you into his waist. "zach, what the fuck!" you yell and slap his arm. at this point you're straddling him and you're very awake. "i need you." zach says, eyes full of desire. without saying another word, he slams his lips onto yours. things immediately get heated. you start to slowly grind your hips against zach, earning a low groan from him. you reach down and unbuckle zach's belt, watching him smirk at your eagerness. "slow down, princess. i'm not selfish. this is about you too." he says in a low voice. he flips the both of you over so you're now lying on your back. zach stood up and removed his shirt. you feel yourself dripping with wetness as zach trails kisses down your neck. a soft moan escapes your lips. without wasting any time, he practically rips off your jeans and panties. he runs his fingers up your slit, making your breath hitch. unexpectedly, he inserts a finger into you. you groan loudly at the feeling as your walls clench around him. a chilly feeling runs through your body as you feel his rings brush up against your opening. you let out a soft whimper. his warm tongue found its way to your clit, wanting zach inside you more and more every second passing by. the room was full of lust and sexual desire so without any hesitation, you and zach fully undress and cut straight to the chase. he aligned himself up with your entrance and slowly thrusts in and out. "zach, faster." you grunt at the extreme pressure between your hips. he obeys and goes faster, driving you insane. sex with zach always felt amazing, but this time it was so indescribable. you were losing your breath and growing closer to the edge. you clench the sheets as zach hits your g-spot and digs his nails into your hips. endless curses and moans left you and zach's lips as your bodies shook with pleasure. you both collapse on your bed, breathless and sweaty. "that was fucking amazing." you say with a giggle. "aren't you glad i woke you up from your nap?" zach asks, making you laugh as you leaned in and kiss his lips gently.