favorite sex position | preference

jonah: doggy style | he loves how he can grip onto your hips so hard, surely leaving bruises. the pleasure he gets from fucking you from behind drives him crazy, making him growl. you'd get to the point that you can barely hold yourself up anymore from the intense feeling rushing through your body.

corbyn: wrapped missionary | you'd wrap your legs around him, which allows him to thrust deeper than ever before into you. he loves resting his head on your shoulder as he fucks you because he can hear your moans and soft whimpers right in his ear, driving him over the edge.

daniel: time bomb | daniel loves making you feel good, and he knew you always loved sex with him the most in this position. he'd pull you close to his chest, feeling every inch of your skin on his. you'd lean on his shoulder and let your soft moans travel to his ear as he pleasures you.

jack: 69 | jack is the definition of freaky in bed. once he got you to try 69, there was no going back. you were hooked on the feeling, that incredible feeling of his wet tongue pressing on your clit. he'd make you moan against his dick, which drove him closer and closer to cumming in your mouth.

zach: cowgirl | this position is zach's favorite because it allows him to pound into you while holding you up, watching you lose control and collapse on him when he hits your g-spot. when he's a little more tired, you'll ride him, making sure to please him.