birthday sex | corbyn

november 25th may be just another day to most people, but to you it was super important. it was your boyfriend, corbyn's 20th birthday today. it was his first birthday being together with you and you wanted to make it special. "hey baby," you say as you walk over to corbyn, who was shirtless and sitting on the couch on his phone. "hey, good morning." he says with a smile as he pecks your lips. "happy birthday," you say with a grin. "want breakfast?" you ask. corbyn giggles. "what are you doing?" he questions. "i'm just trying to spoil my best boy on his birthday." you grab a skillet and pancake mix from the cabinet and immediately went to mix the ingredients for the pancake batter. "babe, relax. it's just my birthday and we have the rest of the day to do things. just treat it like any other day." corbyn says. you pout playfully. "come here." he says, patting the empty spot next to him on the couch. "what is it? you're like tense." you furrow your eyebrows at his words. "i have a present that i'm excited to give you, that's all. i'll be right back." you hop off the couch and run upstairs to you and corbyn's bedroom. you reach under the bed and pull out a black box with a red ribbon tied around it. you pull down your shorts and remove your t-shirt and change into the red lingerie set lying in the box. you fix your hair and head downstairs. you see corbyn's green-blue eyes grow wide as he looks you up and down. "damn." he mumbles. you walk over to corbyn and straddle his waist. "here's your present." you whisper as you trail your fingers down his abs. you hear corbyn's breath hitch. "kiss me." you say seductively. corbyn slams his lips against yours and lets them mold together. you cup his face with your hands and deepen the kiss, allowing corbyn's tongue to enter your mouth. you grind your hips against his growing boner, earning a groan from him. you pull away and unbuckle his belt and undo his pants, you stand up and let corbyn pull them off. "let's take this upstairs?" you suggest. "jump." he commands. you obey and jump, wrapping your legs around his waist. corbyn carries you upstairs and lays you on your bed. he hovers over you, completely naked now. "just fuck me already." you beg. corbyn complies and tears off your lingerie, making you gasp. "corbyn!" you yell, slapping his arm. "that was expensive!" you roll your eyes and pout. "sorry, princess." you giggle at his words. you lean in and kiss him passionately. before he can take control, you flip both of you over. "it's your birthday. i'm in control." you say boldly. you lean down and kiss down corbyn's stomach softly. you reach his hard length and wrap your lips around the tip. "shit." you hear him groan. you take him deeper in your mouth and bob your head up and down. a series of low groans and moans escape corbyn's lips. just as he was about to reach his orgasm, you stop. corbyn grumbles in frustration. you giggle. you line his dick up with your entrance and slowly lower yourself onto him. you moan lowly at the feeling. corbyn grips onto your hips and thrusts into you at a fast pace. "fuck, corbyn." you whimper as the pleasure starts taking over your whole body. you and corbyn moan and gasp as you both rejoice in the passionate sex you were having. you felt yourself growing closer and closer to your high and you knew corbyn was close too. "since it's your 20th, count to 20 with me before we can cum." you manage to say between your fast breaths. corbyn nods. "one." you both say in unison. you continued to count all the way to 18, but could barely get the words out anymore from the intense feeling rushing through you. "come on baby, all the way to 20." corbyn breathes out. "nineteen." corbyn whispers and you repeat after him. "twenty." you both say. with that, you saw stars. "corbyn!" you moan loudly. corbyn releases into you with a growl as you try to catch your breath. "holy shit." you hear him mumble as you lay down next to him. "happy birthday, baby." you respond with a smile.