he watches you touch yourself | daniel

casual make-out sessions were very common between you and daniel. sometimes it wasn't even sexual, it was just about the kissing. today was definitely one of the more sexual days though. you felt daniel's bulge growing underneath you as you made out with him passionately and you couldn't help but pull away from the kiss. "i'm don't really want to have sex right now, daniel." you say, pouting as you wrapped your arms around his neck, staring into his eyes. "that's ok baby. i have an idea though." he pecks your lips after his words. you smile lightly. "sure my love what is it?" you ask lowly. "can i watch you..." daniel trails off as blood rushes to his cheeks. "watch me what?" you giggle as you slap his arm. "i want to watch you touch yourself, baby." daniel mumbles. your eyes go wide and you smirk. you nod and grab daniel's hand and lead him upstairs to your shared bedroom. your body plops on the bed as you slide off your shorts and panties, leaving your heat exposed. "i'm gonna show you how i please myself when you're away on tour, dani." you say with a sexual smile. your fingers find their way down to your slit and you felt your wetness. the sound of daniel's belt unbuckling was heard and you giggled. you licked your fingers before connecting them to your clit and rubbing harshly. "mmm yeah daniel." you grunt when you slipped one finger into yourself, and then another, and another. three of your fingers thrusted in and out of you. you moan of the pleasure and arch your back at the sensation of your own fingers drawing you closer and closer to cumming. you screw your eyes shut at the feeling when you rub your clit quickly with your free hand. you heard a familiar groan as you saw daniel masturbating to the sight of you at a fast pace. this turned you on even more. you fucked yourself even quicker, moaning daniel's name an obscene amount of times. "fuck dani, i'm gonna cum." you groan out as your walls clenched around your fingers and your body shook with pleasure. daniel came soon after. "damn that was hot." daniel says with a smile before hovering over you and kissing you. "now you know what i do when i miss you and your fingers." you giggle before heading to the bathroom to wash up.